My issue with locking trem's

Vinsanitizer

K i T t E h !!
VIP Member
Reaction score
Since I picked me up that new Ibanez I got with the locking trem, I'm finding a peculiar type of lag in my ability to begin playing the moment I pick it up.

See, with a real guitar, you always Always ALWAYs have to tune them first, which gives you like some buffer time to figure out what you want to play, while you're tuning up.

Now, whenever I pick up the Ibanez, it's always Always ALWAYS already in tune, but my brain hasn't caught up with what I want to play yet.

This almost feels like a waste of a few second's time, each time I wanna play it.

Does this happen to you when you switch from using real guitars to locking trem guitars?

DreamerDeceiver

Reaction score
After new strings, I would always forget about the locking nut, and start twisting up top .............crack-pop!
Sometimes Id get extremely lucky to have enough adjustment at the FR to run the strings for a bit ,even though they were broke above the nut.

Son of a ..........seacook.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
After new strings, I would always forget about the locking nut, and start twisting up top .............crack-pop!
Sometimes Id get extremely lucky to have enough adjustment at the FR to run the strings for a bit ,even though they were broke above the nut.

Son of a ..........seacook.

roflmao.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
they are too. i keep getting them out of order.
bet Blink has the same problem i do and looses the little
saddle blocks that lock the strings in. :wallbash:

he sent me a few in the mail once. i think he ripped me off though.
i got the envelope but didnt see the blocks. told him i would send him $20.
hope he didnt realize it was just a $1.00 (air funds)

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
oh and here he is in his AIR Jordans i sent him.
not even a thank you either guys. :erk:
soft-grass-for-yards.jpg

Latest posts