My cat is giving me a hard time

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
Just curious, Vin, why is a flap out of the question? The Yorkie is about the same format? I mean, there are RFID collar tags so the flap can selectively let animals through, but I can't speak from experience.

Totally agree on not being trained here. I'm a dog person, myself and I love 'em to bits, but there are rules and those rules don't get broken very often. My rules are lax enough as it is, I think. I don't mind the dogs claiming my bed during the daytime, but no chew-toys on there (ever woken up with something hard and sharp stuck to your back?). Couch is fair game, but they have to slide over when I want to sit down. Barking at the mailman, pizza delivery guy is cool, but just a warning, no need to perform an opera every time. Begging at the table is a no-no, but silently hanging around and hoping is OK. You get the drift... :blah:

your a ole softy too i see. lol

mickeydg5

Reaction score
No, but I always wanted my very own Tilt-A-Whirl. I have the space and could have gotten a used one for $240,000 a few years ago. My wife sat me down, gave me a slice of cake and a glass of milk, and said "no, you're not buying a Tilt-A-Whirl". Today, whenever I walk down the street, people point at me and say, "look! there's that guy who wanted a Tilt-A-Whirl but his wife said no".
Vin, you should join the ranks of MJ and have your own personal state fair/amusement park. Get that Tilt-A-Whirl.
For sakes, you are Ace Frehley.

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Vin, you should join the ranks of MJ and have your own personal state fair/amusement park. Get that Tilt-A-Whirl.
For sakes, you are Ace Frehley.
I don't know if you know this (it's kind of a secret) but the thing I like about the Tilt-A-Whirl is that it's interactive: you can shift your weight around and get the car to spin like crazy. I could ride one all day. I mean I'd have to stop to go to the bathroom and stuff, but basically all day. :yesway:

mickeydg5

Reaction score
I don't know if you know this (it's kind of a secret) but the thing I like about the Tilt-A-Whirl is that it's interactive: you can shift your weight around and get the car to spin like crazy. I could ride one all day. I mean I'd have to stop to go to the bathroom and stuff, but basically all day. :yesway:
I myself do not like that attribute.
The only thing worse is the Tea Cup rides.

1644295369227.png The barfing will begin in 3, 2, 1...............................

zachman

Reaction score
The secret is motivating your cat to want to go out, and stay out until you're ready for her to come back in. Turn it UP LOUDER, and she'll choose to be elsewhere. Eventually, just the sound of the click from turning on your amp will have her get up and walking out the door. ;)

Worked for me

anitoli

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is how you need to handle kittie:
full