My cat is giving me a hard time

PelliX

Reaction score
I don't want to be breakin' out the saw's-all and cuttin' holes in the house.

Fair call, your house of course! Still, a door isn't hard to replace if you ever feel the need to undo the flap. A friend of mine went all out and made a double flap through an outside wall, completely insulated and all, but generally it's just a hole in a door... :shrug:

MarshallDog

Reaction score
A cat giving a human a hard time, now thats beyond funny almost pathetic Bro! Give that cat an attitude adjustment, toss its ass outside for a day or two or lock it in the garage, it will soon realize not to phuck with you and how great its life is!!! You can tell I love cats cant you!

Last edited:

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
You're controlling when she eats and when she does her toilet necessities. The poor thing is living in a tyrannical household.
So of course she'll complain! Liberate Kitteh-Kitteh!

She probably figured out that this annoys you, so she's using it ahainst you. Let me translate what she could be saying:

"HEEEEEY. HEY! SO YOU WANTED PERMISSION HUH? THIS IS ME ASKING FOR PERMISSION. HEEEEEY. HEY!!!"

Last edited:

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
You're controlling when she eats and when she does her toilet necessities. The poor thing is living in a tyrannical household.

She probably figured out that this annoys you, so she's using it ahainst you. Let me translate what she could be saying:

"HEEEEEY. HEY! SO YOU WANTED PERMISSION HUH? THIS IS ME ASKING FOR PERMISSION. HEEEEEY. HEY!!!"
You've got a point there. Then again, I'm the one who pays the bills.

But look - let's not turn this around, I'm the victim here, not Kitty Kitty. This cat stalks me and listens to my phone calls too. What about MY rights?

anitoli

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

But look - let's not turn this around, I'm the victim here, not Kitty Kitty. This cat stalks me and listens to my phone calls too. What about MY rights?
NSA has a microphone implant in the cats head, be careful...............

jmp45

Reaction score

It could be worse Vin. Eddie is in charge of our kid's purse strings. Just try him and find out ;)

eddie_zpse375e85bc.jpg

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score

Win some, lose some.
You work for her, but she also works for you.

I stand with her. End this tyranny!

DaDoc

Reaction score
My garage is right outside my kitchen door. The garage also has a stairwell to the basement. I used to have a cat named Mouse because when I first got her she fit inside my hand. But she grew up and got fat so I called her Moose, and Moose was basically a basement kitty. She would sleep on the old couch in the basement all day and night. (This was an older couch, not the one on my deck where I take pictures of my guitars.)

Anyway, Moose got old and passed away a couple of years ago (I miss ol' Moosey), and since I could not ever be catless, I got a new cat. She's a rescue or whatever. Mostly a Russian Blue. I forget the name they gave her, but I call her Kitteh-Kitteh. Kitteh-Kitteh is not a basement kitty, but her shetbox and food dish are out in the garage. She says "reow" when she wants to go out and she says "reow" when she wants to come back in. But now Kitteh-Kitteh is giving me a hard time because she constantly wants to go out and come in like every 26.5 seconds and it is driving me absotively NUTS. Reow, reow, reow - it's all I hear day and night and night and day and night. Also, night and day. And night.

What should I do. Installing a door flap is out of the question.

Also, this cat spies on me. But we'll talk about that later.
That's just a cat being a cat!

But in all fairness, dogs are just as bad! :lol:

MarshallDog

Reaction score

Yeah, and I think Vin should go get psychiatric counseling to help him deal with this mind controlling cat :wow: