More Friedman Zep clips

tallcoolone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Played one of our fav places last weekend and it just wasn’t in the cards—Celtics playoff game and the start of NH school vacation turned the 200 person room into a 40-50 person room. Luckily one of those was one of our fav people YouTube’s @grateful Doug George and as always he shot some fun video. Which was xtra cool b/c 4hrs before the show my new Kauer Banshee arrived on the FedEx truck!

I think besides being a little tubby the Twin Sister sounds pretty good here. And how cool is that guitar?

scozz

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Played one of our fav places last weekend and it just wasn’t in the cards—Celtics playoff game and the start of NH school vacation turned the 200 person room into a 40-50 person room. Luckily one of those was one of our fav people YouTube’s @grateful Doug George and as always he shot some fun video. Which was xtra cool b/c 4hrs before the show my new Kauer Banshee arrived on the FedEx truck!

I think besides being a little tubby the Twin Sister sounds pretty good here. And how cool is that guitar?

Pretty groovy man, it’s like trippin’ dude!

tallcoolone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
thought you havent played a Friedman that you liked?
Now Rick, you know I’ve never said that. I said Friedman’s aren’t “better Marshalls”, they are their own thing entirely.

I did a comparison post to a Marshall a couple days ago, just updating it now with better video/audio

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you have nailed it with this one my friend,, and I agree with the tripping looks of the video… my compliments to you guys…

Cheers
Mitch

shooto

Reaction score
Very cool!…great job!..

I’ve been gassing for a DS for a few years and you vid isn’t helping it a bit—especially because of the TS…where is the vid comparing to Marshall?

tallcoolone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool!…great job!..

I’ve been gassing for a DS for a few years and you vid isn’t helping it a bit—especially because of the TS…where is the vid comparing to Marshall?
Thanks—yeah the Shirley/TS really is one of those amps that just feels great. Very easy amp to play. Here is the comparison thread:

tallcoolone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
link us up.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
oh i thought it was a side by side video. i guess the videos also show that those lil amps are very giggable too.

tallcoolone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
@tallcoolone that banshee looks sick man, sounds great too!
Never owned a guitar with Filtertron pickups—getting used to them, they give this pretty guitar an angry bark. Neck is unbelievably comfortable and it weighs 7.2lbs, 2 full pounds lighter than that R8. Big fan of the Kauer!

0E833607-4E42-4E70-AE81-EA527C2F8216.jpeg

lordquilton

Reaction score
Sounds really good! The drummer has obviously gone out of his way to recreate the John Bonham parts and sound, and it sounds like everyone is taking care of business;
so I don't understand why you guys play it so slow(?)

Last edited:

tallcoolone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds really good! The drummer has obviously gone out of his way to recreate the John Bonham parts and sound, and it sounds like everyone is taking care of business;
so I understand why you guys play it so slow(?)
Interesting, we are usually too fast! Which song did you think was slow?

Latest posts