Modding my 900! (All tube, with clips)

Kelia

Reaction score

I'm still rocking it.. it's my go-to amp for lead tones and anything else my class 5 can't do by way of marshall sounds. I just recorded this with it actually. I used a dual recto for the rhythm but the lead is all 900DR with almost no processing.. just a little bass removal and compression.

I can't remember what I biased it at tbh

Wanna thank you Iron for this great thread ,......hope more 900’s owners read this !!

Did you keep the Liam R15 bass mod fianally ?

Cheers !!

Kelia

Reaction score
FRIG YEAH. Check this out!

http://ghostsauce.net/hidar.m4a

PRS Singlecut > JCM900 4100 > V30 > SM57. Amp was on ChB with the gain maxed. Master volume was 0.5.. low enough to hear my pick on the strings and it still sounds friggin amazing! Lead has some delay added after.
Hey Iron,.....I know this is an old thread but do you still have that clip ? the link doesn't work .

iron broadsword

Reaction score
Hey Iron,.....I know this is an old thread but do you still have that clip ? the link doesn't work .

I reuploaded the clip here. Recorded at bedroom volume (can hear pick on strings) and added a bit of delay on the lead, else it's totally raw.

This clip was also done with this amp but has some EQ and compression in post. No bass guitar here, just el34 thump

Kelia

Reaction score
I reuploaded the clip here. Recorded at bedroom volume (can hear pick on strings) and added a bit of delay on the lead, else it's totally raw.

This clip was also done with this amp but has some EQ and compression in post. No bass guitar here, just el34 thump

Thank you my friend !! those clips are gold for someone who is wondering ! :cheers:

Latest posts