MLC Brown Sugar Distortion!

Rezamatix

Reaction score
Im not a "distortion pedal" guy, but this is a masterpiece. Amazing without any weird overtones. Sounds as big and tight as the MLC amps! Nice fat distortion grain. Pretty badass all around!

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
@3:15 :agreed:
man, throw a eq pedal in there and that thing can cover serious grounds i bet. what amp?
price point for this pedal?

David Szabados

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would be cool to listen to this from a clean base tone as well. I definitely dig playing around with all kinds of distortion and OD pedals, but mostly when playing with Fenders. Just for a different flavor.

Vinsanitizer

Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hasn't that been canceled?

Sapient

 
Reaction score
They should alter the marketing and call it The Transistorizer.

:idea:

:iough:

Rezamatix

Reaction score
(a few times ...cough ..ump uh ..cough cough)

Lol.
not sure what that is supposed to mean...I literally talk for about a minute max on most of my videos. Did something trigger you? Should I have spent 10 minutes talking like some of these other youtube videos?

Rezamatix

Reaction score
(a few times ...cough ..ump uh ..cough cough)

Lol.
just went back and watched. I spoke for less than 40 seconds and only mentioned the amp 1 single time...so what is your problem?

Sapient

 
Reaction score
just went back and watched. I spoke for less than 40 seconds and only mentioned the amp 1 single time...so what is your problem?

There was no problem, dude. I was poking fun at Rick (who plays along very well, I might add) but you obviously didn't "get it".

Latest posts