Marty fans!

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
Always thought Marty was smart to get in & out of Megadeth when he did, before Dave could fire him and trash him...though Dave did try to trash him a bit after he left. Has a nice career in Japan now.

And that Jordan Ziff is a badass doing the whole shred thing.

junk notes

Reaction score
Always thought Marty was smart to get in & out of Megadeth when he did, before Dave could fire him and trash him...though Dave did try to trash him a bit after he left. Has a nice career in Japan now.

And that Jordan Ziff is a badass doing the whole shred thing.
Must have gone south right after the Arsenio Hall Show; after he told him to harakiri himself in fluent Japanese.
Much Cacophony came after. Becker for the win. ;-)

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
I've seen this clip many times, he still plays like the recording.

Any ideas who will be the bass player in Megadevs band? :ohno::shock:
No but would it scandalous if he got Jason Newsted

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
I’ve been watching a bunch of the Rust in Peace tour videos, including some of the sound check clips, and those guys were the sickest band out there. Really glad I saw em live.
Grunge my ass.
That album is one of the best !

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
Its already been confirmed that he wont be joining megadeth, his arms are f’ed up and he cant play metal long enough.
He would have been really great in megadeth:)
I was reading a article about Jason last night. I didn’t even know he had surgery.

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
You should look at his training videos to see closer videos of how he picks and strums.

Weirdest thing I have ever seen. Look at how bent up his strumming is. The angle of his pick.
I like Marty’s work but he is way advanced. I do like Paul Gilbert’s video’s but I have not done much training just noodle around.

Ramo

Reaction score
I was reading a article about Jason last night. I didn’t even know he had surgery.
I dont know if ya know the story, he tried to catch his bass amp falling and f'ed up his arm, while one was f'ed up he was using his other arm and f'ed it up that one too from overuse. Now, his both arms are f'ed up. It would have been really cool if did join Megadeth, as he brings so much energy in live shows....

Latest posts