Marshall Origin ORI20H vs. DSL15h Brown Sound Based On Your Suggestions

tapedelay

Reaction score
Hey all,

my previous demo of the ORI20H was posted here and after a warm welcome it garnered a few suggestions on how to improve it. I decided to delete and redo the whole thing so hopefully this is more to your liking with visible settings and is better organized from clean-ish to dirty.

Shootout starts at 1:48

Brendan

pedecamp

Reaction score
Hey all,

my previous demo of the ORI20H was posted here and after a warm welcome it garnered a few suggestions on how to improve it. I decided to delete and redo the whole thing so hopefully this is more to your liking with visible settings and is better organized from clean-ish to dirty.

Shootout starts at 1:48

Brendan

Nice! Dime the mids on the DSL and you'll have a winner! Welcome to the forum and kudos to you for keeping guitar alive with the young people! :yesway:

tapedelay

Reaction score
Thanks so much, dudes. Also, sorry I didn't shut most of the dang reverb again off as requested. It's a bit of a crutch I'm still working on. ;)

Mike Marks

Reaction score
I had an Origin 20H with the Origin 2x12 angled speaker, great set up, eventually I got a Marshall 4x12 1960AHW and I sold speaker, man, was getting Plexi teritory, eventually only sold the head coz I got a JTM45 (my dream amp). Eventually missed the Origin and got the combo 20 and put a 12 inch 25w Greenback, and thats the amp I use most of the time with a little help from an Ibanez TS808HW.

Latest posts