>

Location, Location, Location

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by allwheelz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. allwheelz

allwheelz Well-Known Member

Really love reading posts on here, and I really enjoy the pics. Maybe i'm weird like this but I always look at the avatar after reading the post to see where you guys are from and then wonder what its like there. Things that would be weird or different. For instance, I have horse and buggie amish that go past my house all day. To me it's normal, but to some it might be kinda cool. I'll fire up the digital camera and go trekking this weekend and try to get some great shots for you guys. I live about 10 mins from Punxsutawney where the groundhog is from if anybody cares about that I could take pics there. I should put the Les Paul on the stump and forecast ass kickin rock!!!!!! :hbang: And yes I know there is an internet that I could google pics, but I would like to see what stands out in YOUR mind......not what the internet wants me to see! Anyways, if its too weird for you to share stuff like that I understand. If you're cool with it I can't wait to see your pics.....especially the mf'ers across the pond! And let's not forget wildlife....I have a lot of deer in my area, some come right up to my porch....actually raised a fawn once. It acted like a dog playing with my kids...

2. Vinsanitizer

Vinsanitizer Ibba Gabba Debita! Double Platinum Supporting Member VIP Member

The Ponderosa. It should be obvious.

levelx43 and allwheelz like this.
  3. allwheelz

I'm pickin up what you're layin down there Vin......LOL

Vinsanitizer likes this.
  4. allwheelz

Get me something from the salad bar while you're there Vin....thanks buddy!!

StratoMarshall and Vinsanitizer like this.
  5. lucidspoon

lucidspoon Well-Known Member

Well, I thought I could drive everywhere in Indiana within 3 hours, but probably not your Indiana... ;)

The only thing interesting about my location is that I live next to a local "celebrity". Chuck Lofton - 13 WTHR Indianapolis His wife babysat for us once.

allwheelz likes this.
  6. blues_n_cues

blues_n_cues Well-Known Member VIP Member

wlidlife-check
    [​IMG]

we have both Amish & Mennonite.one of these days I'll get a pic of the hitching post @ Walmart.lol

one of the sheds & an old Dodge
    [​IMG]

across the road
    [​IMG]

got wood too
    [​IMG]

big wood.lol
    [​IMG]

and we have a lot of caves-
    Mammoth Cave National Park (U.S. National Park Service)

[​IMG]

just a cool pic of the back yard-
    [​IMG]

the rig in nature.
    [​IMG]

7. LedZeppelinFan

LedZeppelinFan New Member

I live in 'Murica. Just South of Canada, and North of Mexico.

8. Blackie

Blackie Well-Known Member

9. allwheelz

Blues...that haze in your back 40....I like to think that's just from your bbq.....making the world go around!! No sh*t....you have inspired me when it comes to grilling! Thank you for that! And Blackie, if that's your back deck...it looks like a freakin oil painting!!!! What a view man.....I say a 24 pack if not more lol, a 12 string, three fishing poles.....blues could fire up the grill to cook em up!!! I'm gonna fire up the Harley and hopefully get some good pics in the morning to share....

Bear R. and blues_n_cues like this.
  10. blues_n_cues

blues_n_cues Well-Known Member VIP Member

judging from the date stamp that could have been from BBQ since that's a B-Day but also being early June around here that could just be the humidity.:shock:

11. Bear R.

Bear R. Well-Known Member

Damn Blues..just beautiful..wow..Blackie..same for you man..wow..just gorgeous..

here's my backyard..outside of a little town called SnowFlake, AZ..The White Mountains are about 15 min. south of us..Pertrified Forest about 20 min west of us..The Little Colorado River is 1 min. north of us..our Backyard..ha,ha..Thank you Lord...the water is brown in this pic..prob. because of no rain..it's usaually pretty clear though..and deeper..

Lots of Catfish, Bass, and Trout..Deer galore and Elk, Mountain Lion, Bald Eagles, Golden Eagles..The Blue Harrings here, were nearly extinct.but their back...No Bear though..once in awhile one will pass on through...:yesway:..then there's the prehistoric Indians called Anasazzi.that left behind Tons of 2,000 yr old Ruins, all around us..whole Pots, Beads, Arrowheads, ect....No, it's not as pretty as your land Blues or yours either Blackie..but hey, it's Home..and it's got it's own kind of Majesty...

[​IMG]

12. 4Horseman

4Horseman Well-Known Member

drive to work
    [​IMG]
    to the north
    [​IMG]
    to the east
    [​IMG]
    my daughter's first fish
    [​IMG]
    to the west