Lobsters pee out of their faces.

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by mtm105, Aug 9, 2019.

1. mtm105

mtm105 Well-Known Member

The world now has more people dying of obesity than malnutrition.

1 billion people speak English. That's 1 in every 7 on Earth.

It takes about 50 glasses of water to grow the oranges to make one glass of orange juice.

When you see a cat, slowly blink at it. If it blinks back, the cat is content with you.

By donating just one pint of blood, four lives can be saved.

Venustraphobia is the fear of beautiful women.

Tip: If you ever want to call a family meeting, just turn off the WiFi router and wait in the room in which its located.

Going through sad experiences actually makes us smarter and through that, we become better thinkers.

Twitter is great if you can't afford therapy but you also don't want to get any better.

We noticed you bought this item literally 47 seconds ago. Would you like to buy another one now?
    -Internet Ads

me: my invisible gf wants to leave me
    therapist: I can help
    me: ok
    therapist: [to her] hey wanna go for coffee

That dizzy feeling you get when you stand up too fast is called "postural hypotension".

A person needs just three things to be truly happy in the world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.

A recent study showed that the more selfies you share on social media, the less likeable you become.

Children inherit their intelligence from their mothers, according to Scientists.

If you sleep on your right side you will fall asleep faster than sleeping on your left side.

[​IMG]

Recent NJ F-0 tornado.

wakjob, Trelwheen and Ransom like this.
  2. J Saw

J Saw Well-Known Member

3. Trelwheen

Trelwheen Certified B.S. Launcher Double Platinum Supporting Member

:cheers:

You've outdone yerself:monkey:

4. axe4me

axe4me Well-Known Member

5. mtm105

mtm105 Well-Known Member

Broccoli, cabbage, and brussel sprouts all contain a little bit of cyanide. Eating them primes your liver to deal better with other poisons.

A new material called "magnetoelectric multiferroic" has the potential to make a smartphone battery last for three months.

The strongest people tend to smile even during their toughest times. Smiling is a psychological symbol of strength. Keep Smiling [​IMG]:)

The average woman smiles 62 times a day. The average man smiles only 8 times.

Before he became a success, Walt Disney was so poor that he had to eat dog food to survive.

Love pizza? if you eat pizza once a week it can decrease the risk of esophageal cancer.

Life is weird. You can go from being strangers, to being friends, to being more than friends, to being practically strangers again.

Erotomania is a psychological disorder where the sufferer has delusions that another person is in love with him or her.

Teenage years are considered to be the best and worst years of a person's life.

The word “nerd” was actually invented by Dr. Suess.

Will Smith's first name is Willard, not William.

McDonald’s makes about $59,178,080.00 per day.

Mitchell Pearrow likes this.
  6. drriff

drriff Well-Known Member

"Children inherit their intelligence from their mothers, according to Scientists."

Nah, my boys got all of their intelligence (and good looks) from me.
    I know because my wife still has hers.

Mitchell Pearrow and wakjob like this.