johnny depp

DaDoc

Reaction score
"...Amber Heard took a dump in his bed." :wtf:

I've never heard that one before. Why would anyone do something like that? :shrug:

Didn't hear about that one either..What I did hear was she moved her lezbo lover into the guest house on his estate, and he didn't like that..Hell, neither would I. Bitch would be out the door pronto!

She's living proof that beauty can sometimes mask a ugly soul.

DaDoc

Reaction score
LMAO! :rofl:Depp wears more accessories than a 14 year old school girl (and that's not including all the movies where he wears shit on his head to hide his hair). Guess I just never got the appeal, other than a couple decent roles (the first pirate flick and the mob movie with Pacino) I could pass - he was ok much earlier in his career, but I don't think he's had a big hit in a long while...he probably does this crap to keep a hint of his name in circulation.

I don't have so much of a problem with the jewelry, although I get the impression of a bit of overcompensation there..But he definitely needs to do something with that suckassed haircut, like growing it out to an acceptable length for a rocker..Or pirate! :lol:

tjnugent

Reaction score

Depp can play and deserves to be anywhere he is. The many has worked hard all his life. Was a musician in LA and got a straight job as an actor and it blew up. He said. I did not want to squander the success he has had as an actor on music. Very smart man. None the less he is good enough to play with Alice Cooper and Joe Perry. He has no problem with them. I would say even if he has limited skill, he plays well enough to stand on a concert stage and pull off a show. He is a good lead singer. I have heard him sing Hero's and Lennon's Isolation. Isolation was done with Jeff Beck... I guess Depp is good enough for Beck too Or would we embarrass himself? I doubt it. One last point. When asked if he is a good player, he states no.. he is not. He is not fooling himself, which is most important. He knows his limitations. A man must know his limitations.

tjnugent

Reaction score
Depp so bad wants to be taken as a legit rock star. Shut up Johnny...you're a fucking pirate.
I think he would like to be known more as a musician than a rock star. He has played guitar his entire life. He has a great signature guitar from Deusenburg. Give the guy a break. He is cool no matter what. I would love to hang with him. He seems like an interesting fellow and very deep. Deep thinker. People want him to be in their band, like joe Perry and Alice Cooper who both stand up for him and say yes he is real. They also love the man. Most do that have anything to do with him. HIs only colossal fuckup was marrying the crazy woman. Big mistake. $7 million and all this mess in court to get his reputation back. Nolt as a sober man, but not a violent one. She was crazy violent. What do you do in a relationship like that except to run away and bring out the lawyers.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
Way back when I kinda liked him. Don't know/don't care about the court drama.

They can both go away.

Gotta say though, at some point he just started acting and looking douchey to me.
He's been in Hollywood too long....

e1d812f1f735d46f5f657dc4584d6a70055d7e5f.gifv

Must be legit though- he's got lots of rings and tattoos

tjnugent

Reaction score
never leave good money to find good money.
I doubt he is making much off of playing. He is worth 100 million plus. He can afford to play. Who he plays with speaks volumes of him. Alice Cooper and Joe Perry are no slouches... They give him cred.. They love the man... As does Keith Richards/

dragonvalve

Reaction score
Only movie I thought was good was The Lone Ranger where he plays Tonto.

Even Tom Petty used Depp in a video. Tom's not here anymore. Wonder if he'd go along with how Depp turned out. Methinks Tom would stay true to himself.

But when someone uses face value to promote insane political views that's where I lose respect. Perhaps he's still acting being forced or paid to put on a front. The fact that he consents to this puts him in the scum category. He could've joined the Hollywood group Friends of Abe (that is dissolving/ed unfortunately) that Jon Voight Kelsey Grammar joined so that they would not be used to promote something they didn't believe in or agree with.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-hollywood-conservative-group-dissolves-trump

This Depp/Heard thing is distraction for all the B.S. being played upon humanity right now.

1653270207642.jpeg

Last edited:

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
I doubt he is making much off of playing. He is worth 100 million plus. He can afford to play. Who he plays with speaks volumes of him. Alice Cooper and Joe Perry are no slouches... They give him cred.. They love the man... As does Keith Richards/
the comment i replied to was "hes been in Hollywood to long"
nothing to do with him playing at all.

dragonvalve

Reaction score
OMG. When will we understand that FIAT CURRENCY is an illusion with which the psychopaths fool and control the masses? What happened during the last two years with everything on dead stop? They printed TRILLIONS MORE since THEY OWN THE MINTS, so they could feed SOYLENT GREEN to the people who will do their bidding, go against everything they stood for and got elected for, look high and mighty and just crap all over everyone else.

Lots of PUNK-ASS BITCHES with OODLES of FIAT CURRENCY!

giphy.gif

XTRXTR

Reaction score
Heard deserves every bit of mud she is being exposed to, she brought it upon herself. "I'm not punching you I'm hitting you!" Then she writes an OPed in the Washington Post that makes it sound like he beat her up and verbally abused her. The Tapes show the exact opposite.

How many women hit men all the time with no consequences? Even if he loses the trial He wins because she is exposed now. He may have lawsuits against Disney now.

dragonvalve

Reaction score
Disney...:facepalm:

Back when Disneyland just opened in Anaheim, the family drove into the theme park, Dad, a surgeon was at the wheel, he decided to turn right around and drive us out of there. We of course were disappointed.

Then in the '90's we, grown up, went to Anaheim and once in I could not stand being in there. Anxiety ray beam?
Don't know, the force was strong with this one. Wife was disappointed.

Now you hear that 'ol Walt was some street vendor they groomed to turn into Mr. D.

Anyway Johnny Dipp is what he's turned into. That he attracted a bat into his life is his doing. Sad, he's a likable guy. We even share the same birthday but 12 years apart.

Dipp followed the footsteps of this guy...

deer - Copy.gif

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score

Hmm... mmm... :hmm:... .. sounds like a Crate.

Far as the "Princess Dianna / OJ Simposn / Micahel Jackson" - esque drama, count me out. I ain't no grocery store aisle Star or National Enquirer magazine reader. Sensationalism is for those who need to watch people die, from a good safe distance.

"Vicarious"
(again), by Tool

Eye on the TV
'Cause tragedy thrills me.
Whatever flavour

It happens to be like:
"Killed by the husband",
"Drowned by the ocean",
"Shot by his own son",
"She used a poison in his tea",
"And kissed him goodbye".
That's my kind of story.
It's no fun 'til someone dies.

Don't look at me like
I am a monster.
Frown out your one face
But with the other.
Stare like a junkie
Into the TV.

Stare like a zombie
While the mother
Holds her child,
Watches him die
Hands to the sky,
Crying, "Why, oh, why?"

'Cause I need to watch things die from a distance.
Vicariously I live while the whole world dies.

You all need it too.
Don't lie.

Why can't we just admit it?
Why can't we just admit it?

We won't give pause until the blood is flowing.
Neither the brave nor bold
Will write us the story, so,
We won't give pause until the blood is flowing.

I need to watch things die from a good safe distance.
Vicariously I live while the whole world dies.

You all feel the same.
So, why can't we just admit it?

Blood like rain come down.
Drum on grave and ground.

Part vampire, part warrior.
Carnivore and voyeur.

Stare at the transmittal.
Sing to the death rattle.

La, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie. [4x]

Credulous at best, your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men.
Pull your head on out your hippie haze and give a listen.
Shouldn't have to say it all again.

The universe is hostile, so impersonal.
Devour to survive.

So it is. So it's always been.

Last edited:

XTRXTR

Reaction score
The thing about Disney I was referring to was that they fired Depp immediately to separate them from Him. The Him that Amber Heard wrote about, the Him that wasn't true and they did so without giving him a chance to clear his name or hear his side of the story. At the time he was worth 300 million and had many projects including Disney's Pirate of the Caribbean 6. When they let him go many other production companies dropped him too.

My point is Heard was allowed to ruin his life in the METOO movement when in reality there was no abuse from Depp in fact it was Heard that abused him both psychologically and physically. She had a former wife that had a restraining order on her. There is plenty of evidence in the trial that is coming out to prove this.

Disney dropped him but did not stop selling his pirates masks, dolls, bedsheets, on and on and on. And that in the business is called using the likeness for profit without permission. They breached their side when they dropped HIM but not his likeness.

That bitch deserves every thing that is coming back to her and Disney will likely be sued right after the trial.

tjnugent

Reaction score
He was at the point with the Pirates franchise that he was making the most money you can make off of a movie and profit. I am sure his deal is structured that would continue to rise with each move and his profit-sharing goes up. From what I read was he was making a total of 60 million plus for a single Pirates movie. He lost his ass and he defined the entire franchise with the most popular character. If they were smart, they would let the franchise run its course and then retire it. Don't keep recasting first Depp and next thing you know it isn't the same movie. A Pirates without Captain Jack Sparrow is not a Pirates movie.