Jim Breuer talks the Dark Side of Hollywood

wakjob

Reaction score
His podcast / Youtube 'The Breuniverse' is pretty good.
He's on a different path lately for sure.

wakjob

Reaction score
It's Youtuber's in the redneck car community that is bringing back the mullet.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
Hollywood attracts sick circus freaks. For me, they're all good at make believe, but have no clue how to live in the real world. I have zero respect for them as people.
OTOH, Hollyweirdos are still several rungs above politicians; they are the worst hypocritical, worthless, POSs ever!
Lol

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
I thought the video was lame.
He really didn’t say anything.
I hate it when celebrities like him call people out without naming names.
What’s the point?
Trying to get clicks?
Don’t know who he is but the video was a waste of time. Glad it was only a few minutes long

TXOldRedRocker

Where's the exit?
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OTOH, Hollyweirdos are still several rungs above politicians; they are the worst hypocritical, worthless, POSs ever!
Lol

Kinda apple and oranges.
Hollywood attracts the sicko circus freaks.
Politics attracts the lying, stealing, out only for themselves scumbags.
All of the above are POS's.

TheLoudness!!

Reaction score
Hollywood attracts sick circus freaks. For me, they're all good at make believe, but have no clue how to live in the real world. I have zero respect for them as people.
I couldn't agree more. Way too much celebrity worship. They are not any bit better than anyone else. They're just wealthy being the only difference. I've just about quit watching anything they've put out for quite a while.

MonstersOfTheMidway

Reaction score
Lol
:agreed:
The difference is the Hollyweirdos usually don't make decisions that affect people's lives (they just be talking stupid sh*t and doing stupid sh*t that's easy to ignore); the politicians almost always make decisions that affect many people's lives (and more often not in a good way). Keep preaching, brutha @Lo-Tek .

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
:agreed:
The difference is the Hollyweirdos usually don't make decisions that affect people's lives (they just be talking stupid sh*t and doing stupid sh*t that's easy to ignore); the politicians almost always make decisions that affect many people's lives (and more often not in a good way). Keep preaching, brutha @Lo-Tek .

True.
And at least Hollywood people make their own living too.
Politicians are just leeches. Whine about spending but not about their own fat checks and good healthcare. ;)

jmp45

Reaction score
This special is hilarious all the way thru, but I cued the AC/DC bit.

Frodebro

Reaction score
Lol

The one thing they have in common is that they consider themselves the “elites” that must lord over us commoners.

wakjob

Reaction score
This special is hilarious all the way thru, but I cued the AC/DC bit.

Watched that Saturday... he's in prime form and on top of his game lately.
Listening to his podcast I get the impression he's in a good place mentally and in good health these days.

jmp45

Reaction score
Watched that Saturday... he's in prime form and on top of his game lately.
Listening to his podcast I get the impression he's in a good place mentally and in good health these days.

I agree 100%. Especially dealing with his wife's health issue that he stated not long ago that it's not good. He's a real favorite in our house.