JIBBY.. 71st Original in 2020

Discussion in 'The Cellar' started by BftGibson, Dec 31, 2020.

1. BftGibson

BftGibson Well-Known Member

F 2020..lost so much..feel for everybody.., if i couldn't record at home i would be done. 71 original songs this year..wife can't sing anymore cause of brain injury..almost quit, had a drummer for 2 weeks & lit me up..oh well ..grabbed mic & said screw it..just make music the best we can..its better than quitting,, better days ahead for us i wish for

2. Mitchell Pearrow

Mitchell Pearrow Well-Known Member VIP Member

Cool late 70’s vibe here bro
    :agreed:
    :jam::cheers:

BftGibson likes this.
  3. BftGibson

Thanks..those Jet City's are right there in that zone. Really enjoyed the tone they produce. Hey at our ages..that is the time zone when it all went down..it's burned into our Rock DNA.

Mitchell Pearrow likes this.
  4. Mitchell Pearrow

Aren’t they though !!
    And I have some early 80’s still firing on in what was once call heavy metal..
    Cheers

BftGibson likes this.
  5. BftGibson

The days from like Black Sabbath Sabotage early AC/DC..then Priest..Maiden some Motorhead,,even the west coast metal/thrash scene, 1975-85

maybe the theme was it was plug n play loud in a way..not so much trickery..just strait up no frills

Identify with your garage clips so much. We used to have an ever evolving garage band going on for years..we didn't have much..marshall's..PV..PA for Singer, Ampeg for bass.. we focused on the music & playing out, not all the hyper analytical gear. We just played... through the rock then the metal then the grunge..we adapted always but the core was plug n play & make it happen

Mitchell Pearrow likes this.
  6. Mitchell Pearrow

Hell yea haven’t had any one to knock ideas with since 93, but now from across the pond , my buddy Ramo and I are trying to put a tune together, and I only have my phone to work with.
    The new good times are here.