Jaden Smith, the new voice of a nation...

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by 50WPLEXI, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Heavy Metal

Heavy Metal Well-Known Member

In most cases but not always... I don't know why anyone would listen to a 15 year kid that has done nothing other than be in a few films with his father...

2. DirtySteve

DirtySteve Well-Known Member VIP Member

Interesting topic and points of view so far. I just have one question...who the hell is Jaden Smith? :scratch:

poeman33 likes this.
  3. HeHasTheJazzHands

HeHasTheJazzHands Well-Known Member

The Smith kid that looks like he's always worried.

[​IMG]

DirtySteve likes this.
  4. DirtySteve

DirtySteve Well-Known Member VIP Member

Oooooooh, ok. :lol:

5. scat7s

scat7s New Member VIP Member

other 15 yr olds might.

lets not forget. i doubt this young man has been enrolled for one single day in a public school system. im sure he either attends private school, or is tutored at his home.

its a dangerous statement to make with young teenage girls in love with him and young teenage boys thinking he's cool. with influence, however juvenile, comes responsibility. im no fan of school cirriculums, and some of the bullshit they teach, or the steadily declining quantity and quality of information taught. but its certainly not a worthless endeavor taken in its entirety.

as is often said, schools used to teach a person how to think critically, which is perhaps one of the most important lessons to be learned in school. and this is no longer true, and if that were his core message i could get on board with that, but it isnt. he make an oversimplified blanket statement that he really hasnt thought through very well. or if he has, he has not expressed it very well.

6. 50WPLEXI

50WPLEXI Well-Known Member

Well for those of us that have families you must have an education. Can't survive on picking fruit. Which is all you will be able to do without an education of some sorts. Just look at the poorest regions of the world. Those kids have zero hope of ever making anything out of their lives except poverty.

They would kill to be able to get an education. Leave it to people that don't have a clue about having to struggle to make such a stupid ass comment. Not dogging you bro, but lets face facts. No education, no job where you can support the ones you love. That is unless dog food, sleeping under a piece of cardboard appeals to you.

7. diesect20022000

diesect20022000 In Memorandum VIP Member

no the reason is because of the money that they have influences people AROUND them to always feed them what they want to hear is what I was saying. not really the money directly, more the people around them telling them this (beiber's a great example) and those people are there doing that because of money so in a round about way yeah money's the root cause.

but I didn't mean it was the ONLY cause but imagine if you will, being surrounded by people your whole life telling you yes to everything you want, wiping your ass etc....you get a sense of superiority and assume you're right all the time. conditioning basically.

8. diesect20022000

If I was the progeny of a couple of scientologists i'd be worried as well.

9. scat7s

his folks are scientologists? haha...and he's complaing about brainwashing at school...

DirtySteve and diesect20022000 like this.
  10. diesect20022000

well Will is. I don't know about Jada but I imagine to stay with a fruitcake like that you'd have to be nutty yourself.

11. scat7s

according to the tenets of scientology, i dont believe will would be allowed to associate with jada if she werent one herself.

they are very strict.

ps- whatever shred of credibility, or benefit of the doubt i wanted to give him (the kid and his comment) is out the window now. pot and kettle.

diesect20022000 likes this.
  12. diesect20022000

Yeah that's why I ASSUMED she was one too but she doesn't talk about it. I find it less than respectable as wlel but no more than any other fanciful belief system OTHER than it's so new it should be MORE apparent that it's bogus.

but yeah I agree.

13. scat7s

i just mean in light of that info, he probably shouldnt be casting stones.

14. LKrevival

LKrevival New Member

Of course it is valuable, some of us rant about the U.S.A education being more about indoctrination than education though. We have a system where teachers and their unions are tied to a certain political party and too often teachers are biased because it is in their own interests to promote one side. Or they sway progressive liberal and are biased to that side.

The unions promote the democratic party, the unions encourage the teachers to vote democratic party, the teachers believe that their jobs and pay hinges on the democratic party.

Who also promotes gun control the most? Progressive liberals and the democratic party do. Most teachers are going to fall in line for that also and the ones that don't or don't vote democrat keep silent because otherwise they would get a hailstorm of criticism from their fellow workers and union. I know because I have known a few teachers who didn't follow the expected thought and they tread lightly at work.

Just the other day I saw this article how certain wording of the bill of rights was twisted to mean something else to fit in this indoctrination.

Texas high school history book revised the 2nd Amendment - BizPac Review

Thankfully not all of the education system is under full federal control so different states or counties don't have to have one set of regulations. Democrats would love to have it that way though.

Of course you might find in the bible belt where some would want to not teach evolution, which thankfully they don't have federal control either.