itunes....

Vinsanitizer

You are awesome.
Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Go Android.
Ditch the evil empire.

I own iPhone and Android. Why do people say iPhone/Apple is evil? What's that mean? (I mean, Apple sucks, I get that. I just don't know what peeps mean by evil empire.)

Last edited:

fitz288

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I own iPhone and Android. Why do people say iPhone/Apple is evil? What's that mean? (I mean, Apple sucks, I get that. I just don't know what peeps mean by evil.)

I always hated they way I couldn't change settings the way I wanted.
It's like THEY have decided what is best for you, and it's inconceivable that anyone should want to differ from what THEY have decided is best for everyone.
I had an iPhone free from a job once and couldn't wait to go get rid of it.
I've been a Windows computer guy since the days of DOS, and always felt the same about MAC/IOS.

Vinsanitizer

You are awesome.
VIP Member
Reaction score
I always hated they way I couldn't change settings the way I wanted.
It's like THEY have decided what is best for you, and it's inconceivable that anyone should want to differ from what THEY have decided is best for everyone.
I had an iPhone free from a job once and couldn't wait to go get rid of it.
I've been a Windows computer guy since the days of DOS, and always felt the same about MAC/IOS.

I never liked that you had to go into the Settings and find the app in there to change its settings. Why not just put the settings right in the damned app like every other software program. :mad: iOS is the "OS For Dummies".

That's right, I said "the OS for Dummies". And I'll read my Dr. Seuss books and watch Pepe LePew on Loony Tunes any time I frigging want to. (I should buy up all the Dummies books, they'll be collectibles soon. NK).

Last edited:

saxon68

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh I’ve used apple for a few years now. I switched when I was doing tech support and I wanted my shit to just work so I wasn’t doing support for myself at home after work haha.

tallcoolone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
No need for itunes anymore...why?

Maggot Brain

Reaction score
Eh I haven't used ITunes in awhile but never had a problem with it. I currently use Amazon prime music... I love the convenience of streaming what ever I am in the mood for but I am really developing a negative outlook on Amazon and it's services. Once a Prime membership got you all benifits, not it just gives you a glorified trial and if you want the full experience you have to pay extra per service... That is disgusting greed.

As these companies become bigger, richer and more efficient the prices of service raise too....

I'll vent too

I don't care for the apple vs android war but I have to be honest and say I find the IPhones much more user friendly, which I prefer Now after owning an Android for 2 years.

Poop.

Vinsanitizer

You are awesome.
VIP Member
Reaction score
Eh I’ve used apple for a few years now. I switched when I was doing tech support and I wanted my shit to just work so I wasn’t doing support for myself at home after work haha.
Amen to that. However, in fairness, they all generally suck. Plus we're all relegated to being spied on by our choice of Apple or Google regardless of the device we choose.

saxon68

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amen to that. However, in fairness, they all generally suck. Plus we're all relegated to being spied on by our choice of Apple or Google regardless of the device we choose.
True so true, but my iPhones work. We’ve got 4 of them here and I never have to work on them. If I had a dollar for every time I had to pull the battery on a locked up Android before.... I’d have a nice Les Paul.

Adieu

Reaction score
True so true, but my iPhones work. We’ve got 4 of them here and I never have to work on them. If I had a dollar for every time I had to pull the battery on a locked up Android before.... I’d have a nice Les Paul.

Not a fair comparison

iPhones are expensive-azz top of the line devices... compare to latest Galaxy S / Galaxy Notes only.

And those don't have pullable batteries and work just fine.

20210312_054641.jpg

Yes, that DOES say the phone hasn't been rebooted once in the last **102 days**. And I also have 99 browser tabs open in 1 browser, 67 in another, games, communications, etc.

Latest posts