Is this a JCM Slash cab?

LesPaulopolis

Reaction score
I think it's a fair price for a v30 cab + "Slash Sig rarity". A stock JCM900 cab w/stock 75s are the $350 - 400 range IMO. Good luck selling! If I had a 2x12 to trade you I would.

sonnyksac

Reaction score
SO a 1960AV is a Slash cab? How about the BV? If so, I guess I own one!

guy

Reaction score
Yes, they did make the Slash in a straight cab also. 1,500 of each I guess. Maybe you do have one. Does it have the little badge on the front? and it would have been made in 1996.

Snakeface

Reaction score
what are you guys talking about ? the slash cab is awesome, vintage 30's and the cool slash badge !!! :)

Here's a video that gtrmanoo did with his vintage modern testing many cabs...the slash cab sounds the best in my opinion.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXp7wq9Euik"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXp7wq9Euik[/ame]

davegibby

Reaction score
Guys what are u all on about the slash cab if not now but surely will be a hard piece of equiptment to find later on in life if u got one and its in good nik keep it and mark my words u will get £500+ for it has they were a limited run ok to get the most money for ur item u will need to find a slash nut but they are everywhere slash is a world famous guitarist with one of the best followings out there my opinion sit on it save up buy a 2x12 for now and reep the benefits later ;)

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
Sigi was going to give me a couple of those squatting mudflap girl plates. If you had one of those & plopped it on, you could probably get a good price, but, anyway...

Well, let the market decide.

DarylD

Reaction score
End me pictures. I own 2... how much? 850 598 7585 Daryl.

dragonvalve

Reaction score
I have the complete set for the JCM Slash two cabs. And the snakeskin covers.

Just to bring this into 2022, a single Slash cab is going for about a $grand. Shame the sets were broken up but sigh that's people. In a world where large old insurance companies are donating transgender books to schools, ya know... the world is full of kooks.

The woofs in mine are "Marshall" G12's made by Celestion 16 ohms.

The collectability is king IMO. If it has the Slash badge on it it should be real Slash cabs. And yes they are basic 4x12 cabs. I mean why would it be any different?

If only 3000 of these stacks were made, don't think there is a plethora of stray badges floating around to give someone the idea to fake a Slash cab.

Remember Slash was the first artist given a signature Marshall.

And when Jim was alive.