I'm addicted to the internet and obsessed with myself. (Big surprise there)

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by Alligatorbling, Nov 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crotch

Crotch New Member

I'm sure I am. Enjoy the attention. Does your ugly ass "girlfriend" know you make internet forums your personal dear penthouse forum? Fuckin gross dude.

Alligatorbling likes this.
  2. Alligatorbling

Alligatorbling Well-Known Member

Man I used to be even worse. I STAYED on forums. It was all I did.

I'm at home alone right now and playing on my phone so im just posting away.

3. Alligatorbling

Fwiw i realize I've set the stage for a massive beat down from the entire forum. Some will offer genuine constructive criticism, some will open the thread just to reply with how no one cares, but they cared enough to join in. Some will laugh, some will want to smack me..... and maybe one or two will actually have a conversation with me.

4. Alligatorbling

Hahahaha

You sir gave me exactly what I want.

Look at you playing along.

My GF knows everything about me.

You are stooping to personal attacks. I'm gonna get you a sticker hold on.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  5. South Park

South Park Well-Known Member

Your posts are all the same you tell us your problems then you tell us we are all wrong . You are on a drama Mary go round this will have effect on your kid the question is is it good or bad

DaDoc and Alligatorbling like this.
  6. Alligatorbling

@Crotch ...If you think this woman is ugly you have issues lol are you gay? I mean if you are that's totally cool.

FB_IMG_1605370239228.jpg

7. Alligatorbling

Like I said when I'm in "dad mode" its nothing but good examples.

8. Alligatorbling

I did it again. I set the stage for drama and I got it. Crotch is leading the way. Personal attacks. How childish.

9. Alligatorbling

Your right. I post an issue then turn a blind eye to everyone that tries to help.

I don't know why.

10. Alligatorbling

My girlfriend knows im a forum addict. Sometimes she will be like "if you put your phone down for an hour ill **** **** ****."

11. Alligatorbling

Ok. I need to compose myself.

So here is what I'm going to do. I'm going to explain to my therapist how much I get off on drama. I'm going to tell him how obsessed with myself i am, and a few other things. I actually want to get out of this rut. I have so much potential.

12. Alligatorbling

Does anyone have any tips on how to engage others? What do I do? Ask them questions about themselves? That's basically what I do in person. I make it about the other person.

13. Alligatorbling

FB_IMG_1605371284866.jpg Here's another picture of my (as crotch described her "ugly") girlfriend

14. Alligatorbling

Same old behavior. I am so bored at home alone that I had to start some drama.

HONESTLY its not what I set out to do. I thought something good might come of this thread. It still might.

Eventually an old head will come in here and have a come to Jesus meeting with me, which will get lots of likes from others that feel the same, wanting to tell me themselves but not wanting to partake in the drama.

I'll try to read it with an open mind this time.

Personal attacks will be made fun of.

Whats crazy is when I get on a forum its drama drama drama.... on Facebook there is zero drama. In "real life" there is also no drama.

Maybe I do this shit just because I'm bored?

I'm trying to figure it out.

Maybe I like to argue with people? It is a mini rush. I'm a sensory addict. If something makes me feel anywhere off of baseline I get off on it.

15. Alligatorbling

I wish you guys could come hang out with me and my family. It would be then that you realized that alligagorbling is nothing more than a clown putting on a show for strangers.

Oh and I have come to respect that sexual posts make some people uncomfortable. No more x-rated posts other than the occasional mention of it which I will censor.

I'm also not going to flood the backstage with 100 meaningless posts a day. I'm going to put forth effort to be active in OTHER people's threads and actually offer something good.

Its apparent to me that I have a problem. Anyone who seeks attention on internet forums like I do has some kind of complex.

Maybe I'm not happy with who I am? Maybe I have low self esteem? Maybe I'm a control freak and like to set the stage for a beat down and them come back and one up them? Maybe I never grew up? Maybe I'm just weird.

Somewhere someone that "doesn't care" just read every single reply in this thread.

I know that 99.9% of you don't give a shit. I have Facebook for people that care. Why would some stranger from another state, or country even, have ANY interest in this? Because they like to watch. They love train wrecks and I am one hell of a fucking train wreck lol

I'm guessing around 20 people will actually open this thread. People are sick of my egotistical self centered attitude.

Whats everyone listening to at the moment?

I have my phone bluetoothed to the surround sound and have this jamming.

16. Gunner64

Gunner64 Emotional Support Animal Gold Supporting Member

So you are lying to people as to who you really are, while trying form friendships here. Hmmm...suptin tells me that's not the correct way to form friendships.

17. Alligatorbling

Ok im not LYING. let me be clear in that. I just pump it up.

Everything you have read is truth. But its all such a small part of my life. The rock star lifestyle i report on here is maybe 3% of my life, other than the s_ _. Which is a big part of my life.

There is SO much more to me than what I share here.

If anyone wants to talk to me, in private with no razzle dazzle alligagorbling bull shit. pm me. Strike up a conversation with me. You will be surprised

18. Alligatorbling

I always pull the mental health card when I'm cornered. "Well I'm crazy what do you expect."

I'm not crazy. I have bipolar II, generalazed anxiety disorder, add/adhd. I am not by any means crazy. My mental state is solid. When medicated I'm "normal". I never miss my meds. I have a pill box for morning, noon, and night doses.

19. Alligatorbling

A lot of people loathe me. When I fist came to MF I had ran out of one of my meds and didn't get it filled. BIG mistake that I will NEVER do again. I was stark raving manic when I got here. I rubbed a lot of people the wong way.

If I have ever upset you, I apologize.

20. Marshall Stack

Marshall Stack Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.