I'll Leave If You Hate Me Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torren61

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't hate you. You've got a stellar collection and I'm sincerely happy for you. They must have cost a fortune. You hijacked my thread and I can't believe you are that ignorant to not know you did. Let other people have their day.

axe4me

Reaction score
It's ironic that I'm accused of highjacking a thread when , for a brief moment, my pics of Gibson guitars was posted by someone else.

There were plenty of negative comments posted about me.

I was blocked out where I couldn't make a statement.

The thread was soon deleted.

Bye, bye.

lespaul339

Reaction score
I think it's kind of a silly reason to leave as well. Oh well, to each their own. It's just a forum, it's not the end of the world to disagree with someone or their opinions on here. Hell, I know I have disagreed with lots of people on here in the past, but I've always been able to find a mutual respect with that person and move on. And yes, don't rain on anyone's parade and let people have their moment. It's not a big deal. If you feel like sharing something of yours then start your own thread about it. It's really that simple.

EDIT *Looks like he still logs in because he was last seen yesterday. Maybe he's just taking a posting break?

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
It's ironic that I'm accused of highjacking a thread when , for a brief moment, my pics of Gibson guitars was posted by someone else.

Bye, bye.

Every one of you is responsible for this.
Axe, quit the bullshet. You get your ass back here right now, DAMMIT!! :mad:

Last edited:

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
Every one of you is responsible for this.
Axe, quit the bullshet. You get your ass back here right now, DAMMIT!! :mad:
Sorry Vin, but you're wrong. Axe has photo bombed so many new gear threads I lost count. It's rude, and he's been told several times yet continues.

I don't care if he leaves or not, this is just to get attention.

If he stays I hope he can respect others moment of excitement and let it be about them. Some folks don't mind, but they seem to be in the minority on this. I have seen him chewed out for it more than a few times.

Axe has some wonderful gear. I like seeing it. He should have his own threads for it, not someone else's NGD, NPD, NAD, or whatever. Most people don't like a "one upper" when they are telling their own story. (It would be just like : Dude, check out the salmon I caught today! "Awe, that's nothing...you should have seen this one I caught back in '86 :blah::blah::blah:")

The only two good solutions I see are 1.) He stops it or 2.) the offended block him.

I'm not generally into blocking anyone because my philosophy is that you sometimes learn something from even the most obtuse of sources - and I'm not naming anyone.

Aaaaaannnnnddddd I'm out on this thread.

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score

Bye, bye.
Axe, in light of Strummer Joe's reply above, assuming any truth to it (or maybe just take it as a valid opinion regardless), why don't you take the opportunity to learn something here, maybe honor some of these complaints at least a little, and then just roll with it? If they say you post too many of your own photos, well, then just stop posting them as much. It's really not necessary for you just entirely quit the forum over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.