If You Had A Bad Day..

mirrorman

Reaction score
Wow, what a sad story. It sounds like the authorities were desperate to close the books on a crime and didn't care whether they actually solved it or not.
Maybe they were covering for the real perpetrator?
In any event, best wishes to "Dave", it sounds as if he is doing his best to deal with the lot he has been given.

pedecamp

Reaction score
Wow , it almost sounds like movie. What a nightmare. I think I would be extremely bitter and vengeful. I wish him well now if that is possible.
Reads like a good dime store novel, I think he wrote it and we're his test audience. Bravo!:applause:

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Carl Sandburg was from IL, but when I do a search on a case as described above, I'm not finding anything.

Biddlin

In Memorandum
Reaction score
Dave doesn't want money or sympathy. He is very self-conscious about his story and frankly some of the responses here make me a little sad I shared it. He wants to get back to some kind of normal and doesn't see lawyers, publicity or money leading to that end. He also doesn't want to be a spokesperson. His story is unique to me because he isn't seeking anything beyond the normalcy we all take for granted.

Harlequin tusk

Reaction score
Hate to say this,but so many cops suck big time! Before anyone gets mad, I'm from a family of Police, NYPD homicide, NYPD SGT and DEP for upstate NY. The stories I have heard around the dinner table makes me wary of the Police around here on Long Island, so much BS they have pulled only to be caught by a camera they didn't know was there after lying about an incident.

Shame it's like that on Long Island and apparently elsewhere.

Latest posts