I Opened A Bag Of Cheese

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Sargento … 4 Cheese Mexican.

I opened it last night (it was the 2nd of 2 bags we bought), and made some nachos for myself. My daughter could smell it, and even pointed to the bag of chips on the counter this morning. We had a fun conversation about it.

I just went to make some more nacho, and the bag is unopened.

Do I have a bag of time traveled cheese?

Should I still eat it?

I’m very confused.

Vinsanitizer

Seven Seven Seven
VIP Member
Reaction score
Sargento … 4 Cheese Mexican.

I opened it last night (it was the 2nd of 2 bags we bought), and made some nachos for myself. My daughter could smell it, and even pointed to the bag of chips on the counter this morning. We had a fun conversation about it.

I just went to make some more nacho, and the bag is unopened.

Do I have a bag of time traveled cheese?

Should I still eat it?

I’m very confused.
Yes, the good news is you can eat time traveled-cheese. If there is mold on the outside, you can simply cut it out and the rest is fine (unlike, say, bread, where you need to throw that moldy shet out!). Personably, I like aged cheeses. :yesway:

Last edited:

Kutt

Reaction score
The bag you used last night was Metaverse cheese. Today is real world earth cheese. Lines are blurring between the two.

DreamerDeceiver

Reaction score
When in doubt,

"Speed cheese" sux, but will work in a pinch .

Attachments

• ST_35_cheese_f.jpg
    ST_35_cheese_f.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1

nickfox

Reaction score
When I was in Bangkok I ate a fried scorpion. It wasn't that bad after 12 beers.

Later I was on a bus crossing Cambodia. We stopped at a rest stop and there was a 55 gallon drum full of grubs. Alive and moving around !!

People were eating those damn things like it was a bag of french fries at Coney Island.

No, just no...

Last edited:

Vinsanitizer

Seven Seven Seven
VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was in Bangkok I ate a fried scorpion. It wasn't that bad after 12 beers.

Later I was on a bus crossing Cambodia. We stopped at a rest stop and there was a 55 gallon drum full of grubs. Alive and moving around !!

People were eating those damn things like it was a bag of french fries at Coney Island.

No, just no...
Nick, do you have too many browser tabs open again? 'Cause I think you meant to post that here: https://www.marshallforum.com/threads/do-you-eat-bugs-too.128682/ - that thread is about eating bugs. This thread is about cheese.

See what I'm sayin'?

PelliX

Reaction score
f there is mold on the outside, you can simply cut it out and the rest is fine (unlike, say, bread, where you need to throw that moldy shet out!).

Life hacks, bro. If you toast it, it ain't moldy anymore... :D

Should I still eat it?

Of course! Else some poor cow died for nothing... wait. Plenty of cheese comes with mold by design, right. Reminds me of this funny line from (correct me if I'm wrong) Bill Hicks. "I saw this wino, right, and he's eating grapes... so I tell him, dude, you have to wait....!" :rofl:

Vinsanitizer

Seven Seven Seven
VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, shit howdy. I think you're right... :)
I do it all the time. :D

By the way, here's my current collection:

Youll-find-lots-of-cheeses-just-like-these.jpg

J/K. It's a random pic off the web. ;)