I Got Some Marshall Head Phones...

Discussion in 'The Tone Zone' started by stock_hippie, Dec 22, 2016.

1. stock_hippie

stock_hippie Well-Known Member

they seem ok...groovy shape

2. pedecamp

pedecamp Well-Known Member

Pictures or it didn't happen, and youre using dollar store earbuds :rofl:

3. stock_hippie

dude,,,,,???

4. stock_hippie

it seems weird...but...the recording studio left...fight with landlord...so i got these headphones...actually for my birthday....so i used them w/my laptop....and garage band...i never thought id ever do that...and did a Hawaiian Style song clued 'Pacololo' which means pot...you know...i mean its just me one track on acoustic guitar...poor is the keyword..,.b/c everyone here is poor...so...the sing is very clunky...but the headphones were great...i may get a recording mic...i really miss the rec studio...but he never answer emails where he went
    i sent the song to the radio station thgis am...i hope they play 'Paco lolo'

5. stock_hippie

2 tracks...guitar and then voice another track...you never know maybe it will get on the air because its funky...who knows??

6. pedecamp

pedecamp Well-Known Member

We wont know unless you post it here?

The Ozzk and stock_hippie like this.
  7. stock_hippie

8. stock_hippie

at a low volume it sounds ok...grungy...sort of island like i said...the Island guys go to studio and try to make their song super and clean
    ...and their voices really sweet...hello?....and this is really short...they like me because my songs are very short....and anyway i have a slot at 6am every Friday...ive had really good stuff...theyve played it for 5 years...and I've had 50 songs...although now I've sort of switched to Reggae...and I've done some parties and sing...sort of go from table to rable and say..."Have you herd mt song about...weed?...or whatever...

ok i have an idea...https://weru.org
    thats the station...you could try a request...?...youd have to do the online listening thing....anyway ...just for kicks...ask four a song by me..."Cowboy Van Gogh"...good luck and aloha

9. stock_hippie

weru.org

if you want to hear my song you can go to this link and request iy...I'm 'Cowboy Van Gogh'...and maybe they'll play it..and if its only me and a mic and guitar...ive recorded in a lot of studios and its always the same sort of....chair,microphone, boom, condenser(the round black thing....and some guy usually sitting in a control toom i guess you call it...guitar...singer (me)...i really didn't want to go this way...i like the vibes from studios...but the closes studio is Grace Studio on Maui

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  10. stock_hippie

11. stock_hippie

oh well...they played it on the Friday Morning radio show...so it must not have been that bad...but I'd rather go in the studio and record....its just different.....i want to mic my Lead 12....and use my les paul...i emailed the guy at the recordinding studio...the guy who usually does...the rythmn is here for 2 more weeks....

12. stock_hippie

update
    my rhythm guitars from SF CA is here and so he learned a new song i wrote 'Pardonned Man'...he played the chords really fact..it was supposed to be a slow folk song...but he speeded it up like a fast Dylan Freight Train Blues'...like that...so he played and I held the laptop near him....and got the music track...then i put on my new Marshall Head phones...by the way the headphones are really neat and high tech...the speakers fold down in a really cool way...kind of Srar Wars...if you see them in a store make sure to look...any way o went in the living room with the music track on the laptop...wearing my new Marshall headphones i g..sang the song on the voice trak////wow i thought we nailed it

the guitarist is 22 years old...he's played on some of my studio cuts...and my girl friend listened to it...she's picky but she liked it.... i just read my email and my tech guy wrote and said he's not in business so ...im glad i did a home studio folk song which i can't wait to send to the radio station...thanks Marshall for freakin great set of head phones....'cowboy van gogh

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
    tonetrain likes this.
  13. samadams

samadams New Member

Plastic piece broke, useless now...

stock_hippie likes this.
  14. stock_hippie

i don't know how much they cost...it was a gift...i saw them on ebay but of course the prices varied...and i wasn't so hot on the picture on the box....the guy had lots of tattoos on his hands...and i don't have tattoos....im transgender anyway and tattoos aren't that suitable....but i still like them and the guy who gave them to me is surprised i use them that much...when he comes over I'm using them...i know they're expensive....

15. stock_hippie

well the station manager didn't like the last one...i pushed it too far and got and got it back....guess i'll find a recording studio

16. BowerR64

BowerR64 Well-Known Member

The Marshall headphones broke?

17. stock_hippie

no hphones not broken...but the manager of the radio show is mad...i said he couldn't load the last CD...i asks my Gf what i should do....you know try to get a new copy....she said 'just let it go'....

18. stock_hippie

so now the station manager is pretty mad that he couldn't load the new song Pardonned Man...so i called my rythmn guitarist in SF CA and asked if he can make a CD from a clip i sent
    he said yes/maybe and get it to the station ASAP

19. stock_hippie

so i git some new CDs and i cut 'Pardoned Man'...Second week the DJ still said he couldn't load the CD...so I got cases and a gold CD...now i go to the cafe tomorrow and ask someone who has a car to see if the CD works...then i mail it to the radio station
    its trolly a cool song
    at least i think so......so maybe Friday he can play it on his show

20. Boggs

Boggs New Member

Are the Marshall headphones any good? I need some new headphones and I was thinking of getting Logitech but I like Marshall.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    stock_hippie likes this.