Hypothesis

Trelwheen

Made With Real Bacon
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm having another DiGeorno's Supreme again.

However, the box says 720mg sodium per 1/5th of a slice. How in the heck do you cut a pizza into 5 pieces?

Wait, wait! Read the box again...
The question should be "How do you cut a SLICE of pizza into 5 pieces?"

Sounds like DiGiorno is splitting hairs here.

^^^That's not a hypothesis, it's a giraffe. Get your facts straight if you want to be "tooken Sirius."

Good thing I came along. This thread was a mess.

Barfly

Expert bottle opener.
Reaction score
Hm. I don't think it would be any kind of reliable indicator. there are some monster guitarists in here that post quite a lot. I'm looking to get drunk but the Mrs put the clamp down. I had Sicilian and a meat Stromboli yesterday. They sliced it like they mean it. Delicious.

Vinsanitizer

VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait, wait! Read the box again...
The question should be "How do you cut a SLICE of pizza into 5 pieces?"

Sounds like DiGiorno is splitting hairs here. ...

Good thing I came along. This thread was a mess.

Yes vin u did say 1/5 slice...can you verify

Thank you, you's are right. It's 1/5th of the whole pizza. I fixed it.

Trelwheen

Made With Real Bacon
Reaction score
Thank you, you's are right. It's 1/5th of the whole pizza. I fixed it.

I liked it better the other way. Sometimes a great artist's occasional faux pas elevate an ordinary work of art to sublime greatness. C'est la vie !

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
guitar players are very social creatures. we need to communicate
with folks of our kind. the backstage is where that happens on here.
its kind of the coffee shop of the forum. besides, how do you know
some of us arent setting here with our guitars in our laps as we type?

Vinsanitizer

VIP Member
Reaction score
guitar players are very social creatures. we need to communicate
with folks of our kind. the backstage is where that happens on here.
its kind of the coffee shop of the forum. besides, how do you know
some of us arent sitting here with our guitars in our laps as we type?

:yesway:

shredless

Reaction score
I guess my intentions were to create a discussion about personalities and how they affect our playing or lack thereof. Maybe somebody would be like oh bullshit check this out and put an awesome clip up that might challenge the next person to do the same. I guess personally I see all these other areas of the forum that post clips and maybe I get a little jealous because I personally spend a lot of time on this forum that I could dedicate to playing guitar better. I certainly didn't intend to call anybody out on their abilities although looking back maybe that's how it seems maybe it's projection on my part. I mean if I was involved in this el diabla would surely have my soul...she may already have it, l must check with accounting.

Madfinger

Reaction score
I guess my intentions were to create a discussion about personalities and how they affect our playing or lack thereof. Maybe somebody would be like oh bullshit check this out and put an awesome clip up that might challenge the next person to do the same. I guess personally I see all these other areas of the forum that post clips and maybe I get a little jealous because I personally spend a lot of time on this forum that I could dedicate to playing guitar better. I certainly didn't intend to call anybody out on their abilities although looking back maybe that's how it seems maybe it's projection on my part. I mean if I was involved in this el diabla would surely have my soul...she may already have it, l must check with accounting.

If only it wasn't Hollywood.

Vinsanitizer

VIP Member
Reaction score
Pizza template, Chrysler was onto it long ago View attachment 79876

upload_2020-9-27_13-53-14-jpeg.79876
BLASPHEMY!!!

Sapient

 
Reaction score
In my most humble, I really think this forum board has playing guitar in the little room at the end of the hall with the mop and bucket in it. People sometimes inadvertently hear some scratchy guitar going on behind the cracked door on their way while passing the "death memorial post" wall to get another drink at the backstage party on the main floor. The technicians are trying to "focus" on incoming requests at the front door at the same time Rick is letting people in for the party there (in a robe with a loose drink splashing around in his right hand.), but there are people passed out drunk at their feet all over the place, and one eating out an ass on the couch ..another has thoughts of biting into the 400 amp power line seen outside the window due to "call of the void". Vin is over at the kitchen table shuffling a deck of cards while entertaining everyone at and around it, in the style of Rodney Dangerfield while TrelWheen is pissing all over the toilet rim with a cig in his mouth and a can of Budweiser drifting around in his right hand. Meanwhile, the second half of the house is solely devoted to DrinkingDeath's personal gear space and a small production room for media in relation. He's watching an old 20/20 episode chilling with his amp head arsenal.

See ..do you even remember that guitar playing room or any guitar playing at all?

Lol

Last edited:

shredless

Reaction score
In my most humble, I really think this forum board has playing guitar in the little room at the end of the hall with the mop and bucket in it. People sometimes inadvertently hear some scratchy guitar going on behind the cracked door on their way while passing the "death memorial post" wall to get another drink at the backstage party on the main floor. The technicians are trying to "focus" on incoming requests at the front door at the same time Rick is letting people in for the party there (in a robe with a loose drink splashing around in his right hand.), but there are people passed out drunk at their feet all over the place, and one eating out an ass on the couch ..another has thoughts of biting into the 400 amp power line seen outside the window due to "call of the void". Vin is over at the kitchen table shuffling a deck of cards while entertaining everyone at and around it, in the style of Rodney Dangerfield while TrelWheen is pissing all over the toilet rim with a cig in his mouth and a can of Budweiser drifting around in his right hand. Meanwhile, the second half of the house is solely devoted to DrinkingDeath's personal gear space and a small production room for media in relation. He's watching an old 20/20 episode chilling with his amp head arsenal.

See ..do you even remember that guitar playing room or any guitar playing at all?

Lol

Love button!!!!
That was awesome

***Flips off power cable with both fingers, wipes eyeliner, stands up and stumbles while reaching for guitar, gets distracted by ice clanking into a highball glass***

Last edited:

Latest posts