How to delete marshall profile?

StingRay85

Reaction score
But who is even on a forum using his real name as username? Probably not the smartest person to begin with

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
Come on Carne ? Must be a good job. I get it but can you at least do a alias profile after ? CIA , FBI , Facebook , Amazon ?

pedecamp

Reaction score
Probably true, but people quite often write things on forums that, if they'd really stopped to THINK about it first, they would not have written.

People have lost jobs, even gotten in legal trouble, for things they posted on forums. And they've been blacklisted from employment by some companies for it as well.
Its called drunk posting lol

Gutch220

Reaction score
Amazon doesn’t do drug testing anymore, too hard to get people if they cut the pool that way. We’ve got one of the distro centers a mile from me, they’re paying almost 20 an hour to start. Still can’t get enough workers.
the bad thing with Amazon's system is that it is purposely made to have high turnover. This is why employees are treated like paper plates, just burn them out then replace them.

saxon68

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
the bad thing with Amazon's system is that it is purposely made to have high turnover. This is why employees are treated like paper plates, just burn them out then replace them.
They’re trying to turn that around, paying for college tuition, etc. to retain people. It’s cheaper to pay benefits than keep training new people.

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought you were talking about a kemper profile or something by the title. So is this like a goodbye thread?
Hasta la vista Carnada! Exitos

lespaul339

Reaction score
I think you're worried about this for nothing. Who is really going to check online chat forums for a job interview? Who has that kind of time on their hands? This seems silly to me.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
Amazon doesn’t do drug testing anymore, too hard to get people if they cut the pool that way. We’ve got one of the distro centers a mile from me, they’re paying almost 20 an hour to start. Still can’t get enough workers.
around here (SoCal), they have really bad work rules...

I read through one of their applications & it said you had to be willing to be doing 14 hour shifts, & being on your feet the whole time, comfortable working on high platforms, etc. & lifting 50-75 lbs throughout the day...

I've heard a lot of people complain, that, in the warehouse, there's 1 bathroom. They give you 5 minutes to use the bathroom, but, the bathroom is over a 5 minute walk across the warehouse for most employees.

Then, you get the normal 15 minute breaks, & then because nobody went throughout the day, there's an hour long line.

$20/hr, or not... :shrug:

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
They’re trying to turn that around, paying for college tuition, etc. to retain people. It’s cheaper to pay benefits than keep training new people.
w/ new laws, it's mandated that they pay at minimum health insurance... whether they hire a new crew every day, unless they hire contract as self-employment, but, that doesn't fly most places...

Obi Plexi-nobi

Reaction score
I think that web-search thing could work BOTH ways... IMAGINE:

"Son, I wasn't going to hire you at first, but after I saw those pictures of your SWEET '71 Marshall Super Lead & '69 Basketweave cab on the MarshallForum, I KNEW you were a serious contender to work out here as a successful employee... You have a jam studio we could play at on weekends..? Our band just lost its guitar player..." :D :D :D

Dblgun

Reaction score
Some employers as part of their hiring packet require the applicant to list all “on line presence” including forums and social media. Failure to provide a complete and accurate list is viewed as an attempt to conceal and dishonest. Makes backgrounds simple as the applicant is providing where to look.

Latest posts