Hi folks and greetings from Europe!

Aran

Reaction score
Long story short, as a Marshall amp owner I feel I have to be here :D

Few weeks ago I got my first Marshall, 2007 Bluesbreaker Ri (still in upgrading process :D)

I've always been kinda Fender guy, but Tweeds mostly. Doing all those american blues tunes was easier with em. Despite of that, there was some kind of liking for more british tones like Stones and early Clapton/Green back in my head, that I was foolishly ignoring all the time. It was so stupid as I was playing things that I "wanted to want to play", not what I really feel I want to play (weirdo, huh?).

But finally I pulled the trigger and I've never been more happy about my tone and playing :D

I'm kinda fresh in case of amps building/modding/maintenance, but I'm pretty handy with electronics. I've been modding and building pedal for years.

I'm a huge fan of hollow/semihollow axes. My 2 beauties are 59ri ES-345 and very early 59ri ES-330 (with this super-chunky neck). Trying to get nice Tele or SG too :D

Apart from my music gear hobby, I'm faithful dog daddy and "chillin' in the garden" type of person.

Dunno what to say more :) Feel free to chat about anything with me!

tubes

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Aran.

You know, a hollow guitar + a Marshall is possibly still unexplored territory full of treasures.

I won't bore everybody yet again about that time I saw John McLaughlin in the 70s with a hollow Gibson and a Marshall and how good it sounded.

PelliX

Reaction score
:welcome:

Agree with all said, but I *especially* agree with you getting a Tele. As will many here. :thumb: