Help identify this Marshall 1960A cab! Please!

God of Thunder

Reaction score
I got a pretty good deal on this guy - and it arrived today. I'm starting to think its vintage due to the back not looking anything like my other 2 1960A/B cabs. I'm in uncharted area here so I'd love you experts to help me out! Thank you for any help and I am excited to learn more about it!

Serial: 2110

fEz6qEfh.jpg

vHsZ0H6h.jpg

J8JbmBXh.jpg

mwxMmloh.jpg

GEH6dLnh.jpg

jgrF2FRh.jpg

K9EKtGEh.jpg

kq7pSpUh.jpg

Super Blead

Reaction score
1960A from Nov '77 according to the date codes on speakers frames. Certainly early '78 for the cab itself.
The 4 speakers are G12M Blackback Lead Cone. Great cab and great speakers and so, nice find indeed.

Frontrowme

Reaction score
I got a pretty good deal on this guy - and it arrived today. I'm starting to think its vintage due to the back not looking anything like my other 2 1960A/B cabs. I'm in uncharted area here so I'd love you experts to help me out! Thank you for any help and I am excited to learn more about it!

Serial: 2110

fEz6qEfh.jpg

vHsZ0H6h.jpg

J8JbmBXh.jpg

mwxMmloh.jpg

GEH6dLnh.jpg

jgrF2FRh.jpg

K9EKtGEh.jpg

kq7pSpUh.jpg

Frontrowme

Reaction score
I have a couple of cabs from this same time period - mine are October 77 so a month off. These are awesome and sound great. Love the tone of the blackbacks, think AC/DC. What I’ve learned is serial numbers on cabs during this period mean nothing and everything is dated off speakers. Enjoy your new score!