Hello everyone!

Haggath

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Phill, I'm 29, and I currently own 2 Marshall amps. Both of them are Valvestate 2000's. One is the AVT 150H, and the other is the 100W combo of the same model. I currently have 2 gutiars, an Epiphone Les Paul, and an Adrian Smith signature Jackson super strat. Effects include a Dunlop Cry-Baby Wah, a Behringer TO800 Overdrive pedal, and a Lexicon MX200 multi-fx rack unit. Adrian Smith and Iron Maiden are my main influences when it comes to playing guitar. Looking forward to seeing what's on here and getting involved within the community!

fitz288

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Phill, I'm 29, and I currently own 2 Marshall amps. Both of them are Valvestate 2000's. One is the AVT 150H, and the other is the 100W combo of the same model. I currently have 2 gutiars, an Epiphone Les Paul, and an Adrian Smith signature Jackson super strat. Effects include a Dunlop Cry-Baby Wah, a Behringer TO800 Overdrive pedal, and a Lexicon MX200 multi-fx rack unit. Adrian Smith and Iron Maiden are my main influences when it comes to playing guitar. Looking forward to seeing what's on here and getting involved within the community!
:welcome: to the forum.