Havent been drinkin much lately...

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I remember working night shifts and getting home at 07:00 in the morning, grabbing a beer out of the fridge and slapping a hunk of the meat of the day onto the barbeque when I got home.
Time of day is only relevant to your own situation.
The neighbours all thought I was nuts...
Or an alcoholic...
Or both.

This made me laugh :lol:

Sapient

 
Reaction score
My Cousin is in for a liver transplant from cirrhosis. Not fun. Problem is, the booze is. :(

Gutch220

Reaction score
But lm fuct up now!

Been working stupid hours...started at 36 hours fri sat sun...then added mandatory monday. We are christmas dependent.... They offered a 200 a week bonus for 60 hour weeks, so l did that....for 2 weeks. And l got a 500 dollar bonus for 90 days with no lates or call offs...so the checks have been nice.

But lm off today and liquors flowin :)
First weekend off since october

Im drinking evan williams and cherry vodka, cranberry and orange juice with ginger ale....

You know your avatar stands for radical feminism, right?

giphy.gif

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
You know your avatar stands for radical feminism, right?

giphy.gif

Just feminism. The radicals happen to use the same symbol (shredless doesn't seem like a radical). I wouldn't consider myself a feminist, but I support rational feminists, not the misandrists disguised as feminists (which unfortunately can be the loudest).

Gutch220

Reaction score
Just feminism. The radicals happen to use the same symbol (shredless doesn't seem like a radical). I wouldn't consider myself a feminist, but I support rational feminists, not the misandrists disguised as feminists (which unfortunately can be the loudest).
So this isn't true? I don't care either way, I'm just sayin'

Ramo

Reaction score
When i did night shift i was finishing 7 am come home by 7:30 am put pizza in oven have cold one while i wait pizza to cook :)

people say to me how can I drink and eat pizza 8am but they dint know that my 8 pm :)

drinking whisky now as Im typing this, am I low life for drinking alone ? Lol

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
So this isn't true? I don't care either way, I'm just sayin'

You cared enough to point it out. :cool:

But you're right according to Wiki. I didn't know that was associated with "radical" feminism. So the Venus emblem alone without the fist would represent just regular feminism? Isn't that same emblem used to represent female? Symbols are tricky, and they tend to be dogmatized.

shredless

Reaction score
I drink alone most of the time cuz l have no need for most humans

I don't see it as being a low life but I'm sure the GP would