GUITAR OR WATCH

Whiteknuckle

Reaction score
I uninronically like g shocks. If you’re into something a bit James Bondy or “tactical” - I can recommend the 9300. It’s one of the first mudman. It’s a tough solar, with a compass, thermometer, resin band, led light, world time, alarms and such. Worst thing about it is how thick it is.
There’s a reason these are still available, even when it’s an almost 10 year old model. It’s tough.
I could do without most features though, if only it was thinner.

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
For survival which is just around the corner, get a G shock Gravitymaster 200m water resistant or a Tough Solar.

Actually it's the other way around. The young don't know anything but the elderly do. Wilde could not have seen the bio-compromised soy-boy head-down millennials coming down the pike. We are entering an era of "tribalism" to where the elderly are the leaders of the group from their years of experience. The last generation according to Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche to have the ability for herd immunity is the boomer.

That’s funny but not why . I believe it is a different reason.

vtrain

Reaction score
Since people are freely expressing their opinions on the guitar, I might as well say that I think that guitar looks freaking awesome.

pedecamp

Reaction score
D
thinking of selling my 1974 or 1975 open book headstock futura to fund the purchase of a 1966 girard perregaux deep diver watch ,someone talk me out of it !
Dont you carry a cell phone, you can get your time from there...

Exotic

Reaction score
i had one of these watches in the 80's ,sold it to my big brother as a teen for 50 bucks ,just recently he pulls it out and says check this out ,i'm looking at it in horror going what the hey? this looks awfully familiar ,he says turn it over ,i see it has my name on it . he told me i sold it to him for 50 bucks ,it's worth 3 to 5 grand now .
i'm planning on asking him if he will give me the opportunity to buy it back ,citing it has sentimental value since my gramma gave it to me from her jewelry store in san jose costa rica . compensating him for whats he's spent on it ,he had my name removed and serviced it for 400 bucks . i will say i was a child ,i was mentally/physically ill wacked out of my brain ,and under duress ,now as a man with a clear head ,i see i should never have done it .
wish me luck .

i do not dive ,only with my tremolo bar ,thanks guy ,i think u talked me into keeping the guitar ,f the watch it would become old hat and my rare guitar would be long gone .

Latest posts