ding, ding, ding - you rock! :)...

regarding the pic:

Randy Rhoads 🎸✨💫
9th grade photo
John Muir Highschool
Pasadena, CA 1972

Photo courtesy of
Tami Forward
Who'd have known the heights he would reach back when he was in the 9th grade....
PS → I've messaged you my address so you can send me my free Marshall Forum T-shirt......♫♪:lol:

:fever:

Peace

Weapons Man

Reaction score
Man, I could only dream of having hair that long back when I was in High School. My dad was ex-military and he wasn't having that in his house, let me tell you. I went to High School in the early 80's and long hair, as such, was already on the way out. By my senior year in 1984 very few guys in my class still had hair covering their ears. The so called "preppy look" had just come in then.

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Man, I could only dream of having hair that long back when I was in High School. My dad was ex-military and he wasn't having that in his house, let me tell you. I went to High School in the early 80's and long hair, as such, was already on the way out. By my senior year in 1984 very few guys in my class still had hair covering their ears. The so called "preppy look" had just come in then.
My old man was also X military WWll
And always gave me the stink eye for my hair, and usually said you look like a damn girl.. and would threaten to take me to get a haircut.. but I still have hair .. regardless of the trends that came an went.

Cheers
Mitch

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
Guess-Who-American-Woman-Single-RCA.jpg

Latest posts