Good guitars for $600 and under

Discussion in 'Guitars' started by chromeboy, May 23, 2019.

1. BowerR64

BowerR64 Well-Known Member

You cant beat Ibanez for the quality for the money. I sold a few guitars and wanted to get a shred type guitar with a tremolo so ive been looking at Ibanez hard the last few weeks and i cant believe the price of these guitars used.

I ended up with an RG420FB has humbucker size P90s in it i cant wait to get it $210. shipped!

New Ibanez.jpg

2. chilipeppermaniac

chilipeppermaniac Active Member

Thanks, Adieu. I can't even tell what model Schecter that is from the blurry pics so obviously I am going by limited knowledge.
    I have owned one Schecter Diamond Series instrument and it was my Robert DeLeo Model T Active EMG P and J bass. 2 pro players I knew really liked that bass. One liked it so much he bought it off me and used it to record a CD with it.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  3. Adieu

Adieu Well-Known Member

Other than super-low tier (SGR) and high-end (Japan & USA), it can be hard to pinpoint where a Schecter sits in relation to others

Basically, if it has Seymours or active EMGs it's worth $300-500... if it has Designeds or HZs, it isn't

chilipeppermaniac likes this.
  4. axe4me

axe4me Well-Known Member

Being born many, many moons ago, I was able to acquire a n early 60's Epiphone Coronet for $75.00.

IMO, that guitar is a dog.

Parted with it for a cool profit.