Get It Now

axe4me

Reaction score
Holy Sh$t Batman.

I've told my wife to get/have all our toys before we retire.

We'll be on a fixed income.

:scream:

More guitars!!!! :woot:

Get 'em while there hot.

It's a bitch to get old.:wtf:

Sapient

 
Reaction score
Then you can sell 'em one by one to make ends meet. Lol.

Hope not!

:)

Msharky67

Reaction score
I feel your pain! I am still looking to have my first Gibson guitar and an SV20h. I can't save for &^%% or unload any used gear worth a pot to piss in. Some how I see more people having several LP's now. Somewhere I missed the memo or took the wrong turn in life. Where's my golden spoon. Somebody needs to unload their hoard. Can I trade somebody a pack of TP for an LP! Its worth about the same!:shrug::wtf:

fitz288

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain! I am still looking to have my first Gibson guitar and an SV20h. I can't save for &^%% or unload any used gear worth a pot to piss in. Some how I see more people having several LP's now. Somewhere I missed the memo or took the wrong turn in life. Where's my golden spoon. Somebody needs to unload their hoard. Can I trade somebody a pack of TP for an LP! Its worth about the same!:shrug::wtf:

Worst case scenario is you might have to steal your neighbors AC unit for scrap, sell crack cocaine, or throw on a miniskirt and shake it down at the truckstop. Don't worry, we here on the MF don't judge, we're all in this together.:cheers:
:hmm:
Sorry, wrong thread.
:shrug:

pedecamp

Reaction score
Jeeze I just picked up a few more custom shop LPs and just dont know what to do with them, it must be that golden spoon I WORKED HARD FOR ALL MY LIFE to afford them.

neikeel

Reaction score
I remember being a poor medical student playing my Kay Les Paul custom copy and second hand Antoria Hummingbird copy. I used to wander down the road to Tin Pan Alley from UCH and I vividly remember pressing my nose up against the windows of the various guitar shops and could not afford most of the pedals, let alone any of the fancy solid state amps and the guitars were an aspiration. Ok so I didn’t become a rock star but I can afford whatever gear I want now.

Adieu

Reaction score
Lol. Times sure have changed.

Screenshot_20211030-094333_Chrome.jpg

I'm sure there were plenty of people hating on their '50s Fenders and Gibsons back in the 60s and 70s too...

neikeel

Reaction score
Still got that Hummingbird and it holds its own vs the current Gibson offering. Not selling mine even for that sort of money.