Get Back

Frodebro

Reaction score
I'm definitely not going to miss this one. I refuse to give Disney any money, but my current roommate (who happens to also be my ex wife) has Disney on her account, so I'm spared the moral dilemma. Bonus that she also likes The Beatles, so I won't have to kick her out of the living room to watch it.

Sapient

 
Reaction score
Yeah, a lot of canned footage. Hopefully Disney will not touch this work and add their visionary touch and wreck it.

No, they'll save their "visionary touch" for their harvestings from unreported off-the-radar orphanages that have no voices. Plus, movies involving Disney's "visionary touch" go strait into the executive's deepest personal video collections immediately after they are filmed.

Last edited:

MarshallDog

Reaction score
About the only thing they could do is add a disclaimer apologizing for the fact that all four Beatles were male heterosexuals...

Aint that the sorry truth right! Im surprised they are allowed and willing to produce such an awful documentary that doesnt fit todays PC!?

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
About the only thing they could do is add a disclaimer apologizing for the fact that all four Beatles were male heterosexuals...

Aint that the sorry truth right! Im surprised they are allowed and willing to produce such an awful documentary that doesnt fit todays PC!?
Here you guys go. Lol
Screen-Shot-2016-06-15-at-09.38.08-1-400x264.png

Evidently they did masturbate together. It’s an outrage!
https://ultimateclassicrock.com/paul-mccartney-john-lennon-masturbate/

PelliX

Reaction score

It's re-encouraging to know that they probably won't replace Ringo with a black dude and perhaps make a transvestite out of George... but it is Disney we're talking about!