FS: Klon Centaur Professional Overdrive Gold Horsie Long Tail Serial #919

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Alex, Jan 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex

Alex Moderator Staff Member

I'm selling this beautiful, all original Klon Centaur (with a low serial number #919) that works perfectly and is in very good to excellent condition. This is the real deal, and has the long tail horsie graphic and gold in color that everyone wants!

Considered by many professional musicians as The Holy Grail of guitar tone, the Klon Centaur gives a fantastic, clean boost and buttery overdrive without altering the tone of the guitar.

The pedal is in perfect working order. No cracks, repairs, touch-ups or other issues. There are some very light scratches on and under the pedal (as shown in the pictures) but nothing major. Original paperwork and box are not included.

Asking $2,999 or best offer. No trades. Message me or email directly to webmaster(at)mylespaul.com for any questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GuitarIV

GuitarIV Well-Known Member

Jesus. If I could travel back in time I would horde all the Bitcoins and Klon Centaurs I'd get my hands on. :shock:

3. DaDoc

DaDoc Well-Known Member

I would love to take one of these for a test run just to see what the fuss is all about..If tone freaks like Eric Johnson likes them then they must be something really special.

4. Obi Plexi-nobi

Obi Plexi-nobi Well-Known Member

Alex- I can't afford one, but THANKS for posting such excellent pics! Extremely Nice-looking original Klon, & even included gut-shots! :dude:

5. TheLoudness!!

TheLoudness!! Active Member

It's way out of my price range but one did sell in November 2019 for $3,001 on eBay. Maybe try that??
    Good luck with the sale...

Alex likes this.
  6. HOT TUBES 70

HOT TUBES 70 Well-Known Member

If i may comment here ...

For this pedal , Alex's asking price is NOT out of line at all , these pedals seem to be going up in price , I've seen them sell for more several times !

And if you have not had the pleasure of hearing or playing one of these in front of your fav Marshall , i think many of you would be really impressed how these interact with a great tube amp .

Killer , cool old pedal ...

i3oosted and Alex like this.
  7. Alex

Alex Moderator Staff Member

SOLD!

Thank you.

Nik Henville likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.