>

electronic quality

Discussion in 'Other Amps' started by J E H, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Buzzard

Buzzard Well-Known Member

So what your saying basically is anything can be pretty much be designed better and fail. It’s up to techs to know they’re business.

2. mda1961

mda1961 New Member

Según mi experiencia, desde 1990 en adelante y quizás un poco ántes todos los "mejores amplificadores" poseen componentes de kiosco, han traído Fender Bassman combos 4x10" con una estética excelente pero sonido horrible, al instalarle componentes de calidad ahí sonaron como realmente eran entes que las empresas economicen. Así los Marshall y todos los que se imaginen, después están los amplificadores boutique que sí hay que usar componentes elegidos para darle el sonido que requiere su comprador. El Murder One es uno que realicé a pedido, con los mejores componentes del mercado, 120 watts con máster.

Attached Files:

3. Dogs of Doom

Dogs of Doom Moderator Staff Member

translation:
    In my experience, from 1990 onwards and perhaps a little before all the "best amplifiers" have kiosk components, they have brought Fender Bassman 4x10 combos "with excellent aesthetics but horrible sound, by installing quality components there they sounded as they really were. that companies economize.

So the Marshall and everyone you can imagine, then there are the boutique amps that do have to use chosen components to give the sound that their buyer requires. The Murder One is one that I made to order, with the best components on the market, 120 watts with masters.

4. J E H

J E H Active Member

no I never consume alcohol. Only frustrated with the TSL100 -- however, I have really moved on from that. I am using it as a prop........it has a look all it's own. the 2 cabinets are really great. I have owned a lot of gear -- very few items have failed. the amps I really have liked are Fender 'the twin' Peavey Mace, Vox Royal Guardsman, my old Marshall JCM800, fender supersonic , These are all very good amps, but, I gotta say, the one that could really sound off was the Mace PV. A reeal badass amp.

Torren61 likes this.
  5. Torren61

Torren61 Active Member

Sounds like I was drinking and you were frustrated.