CVI BONO

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by IOSEPHVS, Sep 19, 2020.

1. IOSEPHVS

IOSEPHVS Well-Known Member

I've been a die-hard Green Bay Packers fan since the 60s. I have sat on an icy bench, in freezing weather, at Lambeau Field. With 12 NFL Championships, including 2 three-peats, is there really another option? Now, American Football has come down to cardboard fans and recorded fan noise piped in. For whose benefit is this being done? Certainly, not the fans. Perhaps cardboard players should be used as well. At the same time, I am prohibited from plying my trade in clubs and elsewhere. The world is definitely screwed up when sports are elevated above the arts.

2. Dogs of Doom

Dogs of Doom Moderator Staff Member

I see a trend of people booking a club, like in Hollywood, then doing a livecast of the show, for admission. There's only so many people that can do that & make anything from it though...

Vinsanitizer likes this.
  3. Vinsanitizer

Vinsanitizer Forum Support Spec. Double Platinum Supporting Member VIP Member

You mean like with fake audience overdubs and stuff as if it were live?
    (I think I saw that kind of thing going on this past 4th of July maybe.)

4. Dogs of Doom

Dogs of Doom Moderator Staff Member

IDK about that, they are booking the shows now, to perform & broadcast later.

Not even sure if they are actually, indeed live, or, if they are recording them & then broadcasting them later...

Vinsanitizer likes this.