Custom Ordered Marshall DSL-100 w/ Upgrades. Jackson SL3...

Jack71

Reaction score
Marshall DSL-100 custom ordered from the Marshall factory with the Silver Jubilee tolex and mirrored panels on the chassis. I don't believe the 25th Anniversary "Silver Series" with the checkered front cloth panels were even out yet. This amp has also been modded with a Mercury Magnetics output transformer specifically designed for the DSL. The DSL's are already great sounding amps but the MM tranny upgrade is a huge improvement, particularly when you start turning the amp up. Take a look at the pic. The MM tranny is almost twice as big as the stock one. :lol: The amp also comes with a high quality MacGregor flight case. This is a perfect workhorse/gigging amp and looks super cool as well. Mercury Magnetics also has a specially designed power transformer and choke for the DSL if you're so inclined. But honestly, I can't imagine the amp sounding much better. Asking $1,199 shipped and paypaled. That is a great deal considering the MM tranny ($310 new), the MacGregor flight case and the custom ordered cosmetics.

IMG_4091.jpg

IMG_4093.jpg

IMG_4096.jpg

IMG_4098.jpg

Jackson Soloist SL3. Took this in trade recently because the buyer couldn't come up with the entire amount of cash required for the amp I sold him. I didn't really need it so I'm moving it along but it is a fantastic guitar. Not a mark on it really. It's like new. Comes with a Gator hardcase, also in excellent condition. Asking $799 shipped and paypaled.

IMG_4231.jpg

IMG_4232.jpg

IMG_4226.jpg

IMG_4237.jpg

Jack71

Reaction score
BUMP for price drop: $1049 shipped and pp'd for the Marshall. $725 shipped and pp'd for the Jackson SL3.

These are killer items! :dude:

Jack71

Reaction score
Bump. Price drop: $825 shipped for the dsl. $699 shipped for the made in japan sl3.

Latest posts