>

Code 50 Usb Cord?

Discussion in 'Marshall Amps' started by Futuresman, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Futuresman

Futuresman New Member

Hi guys, new user here.... thanks for all the info so far. Question is does the Code 50 come with a USB cord, mine didn't. If not which cord does it take, can't find one that fits. Thanks

2. Antmax

Antmax Well-Known Member

It doesn't come with one and you want a USB cable with a Mini B at the amp end.
    So Type A Male to Mini B Male. Type A is just a regular big plug you see everywhere, like on a cell phone charging cable, they don't usually bother to name it.

I don't want to recommend a particular one because I'm still looking for the best one. Currently the best one I own is from the 90's and fugly beige with two big ferrite cores, one on each end lol.

Here's a bunch on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=USB+mini+B

3. Futuresman

Futuresman New Member

Thanks Antmax...appreciate it

4. TKB

TKB Member

Just an FYI....I just bought a used one at Goodwill for 99 cents. It is also longer than the one I have been using. You may want to look there.

5. Kleetus Plaster Dogs

Kleetus Plaster Dogs Member

Good ol marshall keepin the cost down, lord knows those cables are pricey...these are easy to find. Lots of older cell phones and a few other things use the mini b connector.