Check Out My Band's Music!

Reaction score
Hey everyone! me and my band made a few songs and would love to get some feedback on our music! :)

You can check out our music here at: The MXT Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos

And like us on FB if you enjoy'd our music! https://www.facebook.com/TheMXTBand

Give us some honest feedback guys! we'd love to hear some opinions! the songs were recorded live at our gig in New York at The Thrash Bar.

All rights reserved; media and material has been copy-written by The MXT 2015 ©

Last edited:

flyinguitars

Reaction score
I like it. I like the guitar tone and rhythm parts a lot!...really cool ideas and different. ..it kept me interested. I think the solos could be reeled in a little as far as key and phrasing....and it would be bulletproof! Dont get me wrong, I think with a little tweaking you could have something big.

Reaction score
Hey thanks a lot dude! as for the guitar work, I usually am a bit more reeled in like you say, it was just I was really trying to feed off the energy we had that night with the audience and I went a bit crazy on purpose to keep them entertained and very well interested in our show and band! but yeah like I said, I am a bit less experimental when the time comes to be. :)

bulldozer1984

Everybody's Favorite Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
First off, the songwriting is great.

Please keep in mind that Less is more. I understand you wanted to keep the audience entertained, but playing the wrong note for too long is not the best way to do that. I felt like the singer was trying too hard to put on an accent in parts.
I think your band has alot of potential and just needs to polish the overall performance. You have the songwriting and talent down pat (the most important elements IMO) so if the band focuses on staying in key, keeping in the pocket melodically, and singing with a more natural sound - well then you're golden.

You did ask for a critique and I tried to be as respectful as I could so I hope I don't come across as a douche.

Reaction score
First off, the songwriting is great.

Please keep in mind that Less is more. I understand you wanted to keep the audience entertained, but playing the wrong note for too long is not the best way to do that. I felt like the singer was trying too hard to put on an accent in parts.
I think your band has alot of potential and just needs to polish the overall performance. You have the songwriting and talent down pat (the most important elements IMO) so if the band focuses on staying in key, keeping in the pocket melodically, and singing with a more natural sound - well then you're golden.

You did ask for a critique and I tried to be as respectful as I could so I hope I don't come across as a douche.

Thanks a lot man for your critique dude, definitely will show it to the rest of the band because any advice for us is extremely important! we are currently working with a producer to make 2 singles which are going to end up getting checked out by Sony Music Group and Universal Music. Which were your favorites dude like if you was to have to put it in order?

2203xman

Reaction score
Really unique guitar tone.I love the little bits of harmonics and feedback.Sorry if I missed it,but what did you use?A very cool tone and style that is all yours.

Latest posts