Buying parts?

Scottz

Reaction score
I have an Origen 20 combo. I need to replace the main PCB. Some mods were attempted and some smoke appeared. Marshall says they do not sell direct for safety reasons. Is there any way I can buy a PCB?

Dblgun

Reaction score
I don't know for certain but you may want to check with any authorized Marshall service centers near you and see it they can order one. I have no idea if they would be willing to sell it "over the counter" but it can't hurt to try. Good luck

thetragichero

Reaction score
1. this is why a pcb amps shouldn't have mods attempted by those who don't exactly know what they're doing (practice on old electronics, i'm sure you've got a vcr collecting dust somewhere)
2. guess your options now are: see if an authorized marshall service center will repair, see if someone who knows what they're doing will repair it (including removing any charred pcb sections as carbon is conductive and there is a very good chance if they are left they will cause more problems), or having somebody gut it to build something else inside (this is the most fun kind of thing for me but i enjoy the process more than the finished amp)

not trying to kick you while you're down, just laying out the situation and how to move forward

Scottz

Reaction score
I don't know for certain but you may want to check with any authorized Marshall service centers near you and see it they can order one. I have no idea if they would be willing to sell it "over the counter" but it can't hurt to try. Good luck

Part of the problem is identifying an authorized service center close to Denver.

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Google Kevin Drury- Marshall. You should find him. In Buffalo Grove Illinois. He's the Marshall USA parts n service dude.

You may find reference to him here on the forum if you do a search.

Latest posts