Buy your new Marshall's now

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Mitch ,
I can barely take my 900 up to 6, while watching the bottoms of my pant leg moving.
I know my neighbors heard it too. That was with only a 412,. I cant wait to hear the 2 cabs together .
Woot woot
It is a glorious thing of tone for sure.
And I wouldn’t have it any other way, both of my Dsl40c’s are set up as a half stack, my Origin’s are set up as full stacks, and the bottom cabs are pushed with the 3210.
My Dsl40c’s are also pushed with a 3210.
With a pair of cabs.
Yes all my cabs are MG’s but the wall of tone I hear is on the money for me.
Cheers

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Mitch ,
I can barely take my 900 up to 6, while watching the bottoms of my pant leg moving.
I know my neighbors heard it too. That was with only a 412,. I cant wait to hear the 2 cabs together .
Woot woot
I rarely turn mine above 5, and they are kicking ass at that volume.
Cheers

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Mitch ,
Woot woot
The big thing about a NMV amp is you will play differently than you normally would. (this is a good thing)
And I swear you will love it..
Cheers
Mitch

Sapient

 
Reaction score
Only two heads I will ever need. Since I got these a couple years ago I've purged and I've never had the least interest for another. Arriving at these ended almost a lifetime mission of tone chasing and continuous dead ends in regards to what I wanted. I knew when I landed them that it was over.

Yes, I have found peace and serenity in the kingdom that lays before us and in the heart of the almighty amp gods. :)

vTlcEvA.png

:usa: :dude: