Bugera 1960 Infinium #4 tube light permanently on/flashing with brand new tubes

LionsTheBoss

Reaction score
How about when it fails outside its warranty?
Given its complexity and lack of service info or capability, it’s likely to turn it into boat anchor.
I suppose it may have some ‘spares or repairs’ chassis and iron value as turretboard project.

Oh that's no problem hahah I bought it for 400 bucks brand new in 2018, I've well gotten my moneys worth out of this thing - it gets cranked a lot and has taken some serious abuse

By the time it goes again, I'll probably have the money to get an actual Super lead and just upgrade from it

Like I said I'm only 16 so this thing + the $400 '94 JCM900 cab I got is waaay more than enough amp for me right now haha

And maybe if blows in the future again I'll just rebuilt it and learn something from it

stargazer76

Reaction score
Right on, LTB! This is the "Marshall Forum", after all, so many may be biased (pun intended).
Play what you like, and play what you can aford, for now. You obviously recognize the SuperLead as your goal....so shoot for the moon and turn that mutha up! (When it gets repaired, lol)

LionsTheBoss

Reaction score
Right on, LTB! This is the "Marshall Forum", after all, so many may be biased (pun intended).
Play what you like, and play what you can aford, for now. You obviously recognize the SuperLead as your goal....so shoot for the moon and turn that mutha up! (When it gets repaired, lol)

hahah thanks man! I can for sure guarantee you that whenever it is that this comes back from warranty it's gonna get used, abused, and cranked every time my parents leave the house hahah