Brimar- The Great British Valve Project!

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
I just heard about this! Sounds encouraging. The return of British valves!
You must not have logged in for a while. It's one of Mathew's Guitars favorite subjects. Goes on and on about it like he holds a major stake in the company :rolleyes::blah:

Maybe with current events they'll gain some traction.

Have you signed the Western Electric survey yet?

Fernieite

Reaction score
You must not have logged in for a while. It's one of Mathew's Guitars favorite subjects. Goes on and on about it like he holds a major stake in the company :rolleyes::blah:

Maybe with current events they'll gain some traction.

Have you signed the Western Electric survey yet?

Really, I searched for a thread about Brimar and nothing relevant came up...

Yeah, I did the WE survey last week! :)

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
Now I remember why somebody is on my ignore list. Definitely it wasn't worth clicking on "show ignored content". :blah:

I hope for the project to be successful. We could use a better tube manufacturer. That's all.

I'd buy my tubes from them, to support them, but apparently they don't ship to the USA so that's that. I hope they sort that out by the time they start producing tubes of their own.

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
Now I remember why somebody is on my ignore list. Definitely it wasn't worth clicking on "show ignored content". :blah:

I hope for the project to be successful. We could use a better tube manufacturer. That's all.

I'd buy my tubes from them, to support them, but apparently they don't ship to the USA so that's that. I hope they sort that out by the time they start producing tubes of their own.
Yeah, I remember why too. You put words in my mouth and I said you had reading comprehension issues.

You called it a "personal attack" :lol:

1234_thumbwar

Reaction score
If they get it done and can ship to the states I’ll gladly buy some. If not fingers are crossed for Western Electric and if they can’t pull through I’ll still be hunting for old stock at as reasonable price I can find

sct13

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well now is the best time to fire up those "Ideas" Russian tubes are done....

Tatzmann

Reaction score
Well lets fire up the old muhlhausen
factory and let them RFTs fly out...

Would really suck for me because
the fake commies only sold the sloppy
seconds (for way more than western export retail) to their captured eastgerman slave
workers.

Last edited:

Latest posts