Black Sunrise

Calebz

Reaction score
Long ago, this was another band with another name. After all sorts of dumb shit (y'all know.. band shit), it became a new project of two guys, a studio drummer and various guest singers.

These tracks are from last year. Everything was recorded in different places during lockdowns - bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.. The only actual studio time was for the drums, and that happened right before the end of the world kicked into high gear. All mixed in my little tiny space. It wasn't really ever supposed to be released, being a lockdown/vanity project. But we changed our minds when it was done and I thought it would be fun to drop it here as a reference because there is new stuff coming early next year.

I've shared a couple of these songs in various threads in this forum. It seemed like a good time to just dump all five of them on you and see what happens :D

So here we are: Black Sunrise

https://blacksunrisemusic.bandcamp.com/

Calebz

Reaction score
Nice saturation in the masters ..lot's of nice breakup treats!

Very cool sharing this stuff, I might add.

:yesway:

:dude: <- We need a slow Doom Headbanger :)

That was some Heavy stuff, pretty much one of my favourite sub-genres of metal :metal::metal:

Down-tuned, slow tempo, dark and morbid metal. :shred2:

Thanks guys!

The new stuff carries on with the sound, but has a few bits of added flavor. Some of it is acoustic.. But it's all still in Drop C :D

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
Long ago, this was another band with another name. After all sorts of dumb shit (y'all know.. band shit), it became a new project of two guys, a studio drummer and various guest singers.

These tracks are from last year. Everything was recorded in different places during lockdowns - bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.. The only actual studio time was for the drums, and that happened right before the end of the world kicked into high gear. All mixed in my little tiny space. It wasn't really ever supposed to be released, being a lockdown/vanity project. But we changed our minds when it was done and I thought it would be fun to drop it here as a reference because there is new stuff coming early next year.

I've shared a couple of these songs in various threads in this forum. It seemed like a good time to just dump all five of them on you and see what happens :D

So here we are: Black Sunrise

https://blacksunrisemusic.bandcamp.com/
Wow, Caleb. That’s cool . Very Sabbath influenced.

Latest posts