Best Marshall you can't go wrong. Real Vintage

Blh4216

Reaction score
Best Marshall amplifier I've ever owned from personal experience depends what you want to do of course where you're playing how loud you're playing kind of music you're playing but there's one that will always fit. 50 watt 78 Mkii dual 2 x 12 black back back celestial master volume. That app Will never let you down and it will sound unbelievable and of course since it's a 50 watt head dropped into a cabinet with two 12s and doesn't matter it's just the most awesome happy love her own it's easy to get around and you can always put more cabinets if you really think you need a hundred watt head you might want to still consider the 50 w 212. During the times I was playing with it I'd had so many people come up and ask me if I would sell it it's the only app I would never say no. If you can find one that's totally intact and original by the way there's no bias controls on it get it get the real deal throughout the years some of these apps have been debased by the wrong speakers the wrong tubes and then someone's gone and screwed with the electronics but what you want is the original exactly the original it'll never ever be a bad end no matter what you play I don't care if you play hardcore metal or if you're playing the blues it is the most versatile amp they ever made Marshall of course from England that's all I have to say if my experience yes I've owned stacks but this is about the best thing you can ever have on your side it's great for recording it's great for live performance is you've always got the option to stick the 412 in it's the best amp ever AC/DC use these amps forever 78 Mark 2 master volume.

Tatzmann

Reaction score
WTF?

I searched for that app all day and
cant find it anywhere!

I want that app sooo baaad!

Malcolms Iphone was all stock and
Angus definetly used some WiFi gadgets,
i prefer the Malcolm sound, or attitude,
but the app has to be just right too, cant
go on stage with your Iphone and open
up a doofy Peavey app, the horror.

And you have to really keep the volume down
on the Iphone and the app for the Malcolm
Vibe, but not on the vibrator setting, thats too
low, Malcolm hates that.

Good tip, you have to put the Iphone in
your left backpocket of your Jeans,
than you can tap your right heel just right
to the drums, it seems way more natural
than having the app blasting out of your
right backpocket, just overall better balance.

So, yeah great fckn app!

Michael Roe

Reaction score
Best Marshall amplifier I've ever owned from personal experience depends what you want to do of course where you're playing how loud you're playing kind of music you're playing but there's one that will always fit. 50 watt 78 Mkii dual 2 x 12 black back back celestial master volume. That app Will never let you down and it will sound unbelievable and of course since it's a 50 watt head dropped into a cabinet with two 12s and doesn't matter it's just the most awesome happy love her own it's easy to get around and you can always put more cabinets if you really think you need a hundred watt head you might want to still consider the 50 w 212. During the times I was playing with it I'd had so many people come up and ask me if I would sell it it's the only app I would never say no. If you can find one that's totally intact and original by the way there's no bias controls on it get it get the real deal throughout the years some of these apps have been debased by the wrong speakers the wrong tubes and then someone's gone and screwed with the electronics but what you want is the original exactly the original it'll never ever be a bad end no matter what you play I don't care if you play hardcore metal or if you're playing the blues it is the most versatile amp they ever made Marshall of course from England that's all I have to say if my experience yes I've owned stacks but this is about the best thing you can ever have on your side it's great for recording it's great for live performance is you've always got the option to stick the 412 in it's the best amp ever AC/DC use these amps forever 78 Mark 2 master volume.
If you don't know, most of us here are older and easily confused :)
I think you meant to type "amp" not "app"?

Red Solo Cup

Reaction score
WTF?

I searched for that app all day and
cant find it anywhere!

I want that app sooo baaad!

Malcolms Iphone was all stock and
Angus definetly used some WiFi gadgets,
i prefer the Malcolm sound, or attitude,
but the app has to be just right too, cant
go on stage with your Iphone and open
up a doofy Peavey app, the horror.

And you have to really keep the volume down
on the Iphone and the app for the Malcolm
Vibe, but not on the vibrator setting, thats too
low, Malcolm hates that.

Good tip, you have to put the Iphone in
your left backpocket of your Jeans,
than you can tap your right heel just right
to the drums, it seems way more natural
than having the app blasting out of your
right backpocket, just overall better balance.

So, yeah great fckn app!
You okay Tatz? Worried now.

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
Paragraph breaks exist for a good reason. So does this thing called "punctuation" and if you don't make proper usage of both of them, people just look at you wall of words, zone out, and ignore what you say.

So learn to slow down, use punctuation, and use paragraph breaks.

Neville

Reaction score
Those 2103 and 2104 amps (not apps...) are great. And I think, they are still affordable, because they are not only heavy soundwise, but also heavy in weight. People don't like that today. Thin Lizzy used walls of them.

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
C'mon folks give them a break. I'm sure op meant amp rather than app.

As for the wall of text, well that just sucks and op should learn how to communicate more elegantly, but I don't see any reason for ridicule. We don't all speak one of the most difficult languages in the world (English).

Latest posts