Are People Really This Clueless?

Biff Maloy

Reaction score
About people being clueless,

A few months ago in Georgia I started noticing they were putting groves in the center lane and on the edge of highways. At first I was "WTH?" Then i went to pass somebody and driving over this is like the washboard effect on steroids. Just my speculation but this can only be to remind a mthrfckr that you've gotten too into your phone, your driving btw and you're either fixin to hit somebody head on or you're headed for the ditch.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score

A few months ago in Georgia I started noticing they were putting groves in the center lane and on the edge of highways. At first I was "WTH?" Then i went to pass somebody and driving over this is like the washboard effect on steroids. Just my speculation but this can only be to remind a mthrfckr that you've gotten too into your phone, your driving btw and you're either fixin to hit somebody head on or you're headed for the ditch.
yes, & if someone falls asleep, it's supposed to wake them up, especially truckers...

colchar

Reaction score

They're called rumble strips.

Biff Maloy

Reaction score
They're called rumble strips.

Yep but I've never seen them in Ga where I'm seeing them now. Two lane back roads you hardly ever see truckers on. I stil think they're going a step further due to people not paying attention to the road.

saxon68

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man I was confused as hell when he said “groves”, when I was down south as a kid I told an old guy he had a nice orchard and he said “it’s a grove, yank”.

anyhow after someone said rumble strips I realize he meant grooves. Lol.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
Man I was confused as hell when he said “groves”, when I was down south as a kid I told an old guy he had a nice orchard and he said “it’s a grove, yank”.

anyhow after someone said rumble strips I realize he meant grooves. Lol.
no, not grooves, bumps... :)...

proxy

Reaction score
I never understood why people feel like messaging to somebody about wrong information in their ad.
If you see something wrong in the ad then it tells you obviously there is something wrong.
Just don't buy it and move on.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
I never understood why people feel like messaging to somebody about wrong information in their ad.
If you see something wrong in the ad then it tells you obviously there is something wrong.
Just don't buy it and move on.

it helps stop the spread of misinformation. lot a time it actually helps the seller sell their shit too.
if im selling and my ad is incorrect im grateful when somebody sets me straight.
keeps me from looking like a scammer and or a idiot. plus i welcome the education.

DaDoc

Reaction score
Those are called rumble strips up here. They are kind of freaky when you go to pass someone on a motorcycle at a good clip.

I guess they're a good idea, considering how distracted so many freakin' drivers are these days. I kind of miss the days when all one had to worry about was drunk drivers..:noplease:

One thing about them that I DON'T like is how they will accumulate gravel down in the grooves and then when someone passes you they throw it up and chips or breaks your windshield, a common occurrence out here..Probably not as bad if one lives where it doesn't snow as much.

DaDoc

Reaction score
I rewatched it a couple of weeks ago and all I could think of was that people would lose their fucking minds if he were to do that routine now.

I thought the same thing while watching "Raw" recently.

Personally, I still think it's funny as hell! :rofl:

One of the worst things about current society is how so many no longer have a sense of humor..It's been replaced with being "offended"..Jeeze! :facepalm:

This has to be a tough time for comedians!

Latest posts