>

Anyone else waiting for D'Addario XPND Pedalboard?

Discussion in 'The Tone Zone' started by TXOldRedRocker, Apr 20, 2021.

1. TXOldRedRocker

TXOldRedRocker Senior Discount Member Gold Supporting Member

I've always been a Pedaltrain customer. I've tried a few other brands, but ended up selling them. My new pedalboard is going to be my first hinge tiered board. I really want to wait for this to come out.

https://www.daddario.com/xpnd/

2. lespaul339

lespaul339 Well-Known Member

I guess that's cool if you're constantly pulling and adding pedals to your board but once I have my board set up I pretty much leave it like that. I might pull a pedal or two to make room for new ones but that's not too often. I like my Pedaltrain Pro board. It's big enough for all my needs and I also have the flight case to put it in.

I can see a use for that hinged board if you're constantly putting together boards for specific projects/gigs though!

Maggot Brain likes this.
  3. TXOldRedRocker

TXOldRedRocker Senior Discount Member Gold Supporting Member

What I am most looking forward to is making it as small as possible. Fitting what I need, with no extra space. Not having to choose from predetermined sizes.

lespaul339 and Maggot Brain like this.
  4. Maggot Brain

Maggot Brain Well-Known Member

I'm going to finally give a pedalboard a try, this looks really promising and interesting as I'm constantly alternating my pedal order/stacking. Sometimes I play with no pedals, sometimes 3 and maybe even 5+ depending on my mood.

The ability to expand and contract the board size is a pretty good idea.

TXOldRedRocker likes this.
  5. belleswell

belleswell Well-Known Member

PT Grande with heavy duty flight case. 16" x 42". The largest PT has made to date. The large size on the D'Addario XPND is 18" x 32". The D'Addario is smaller in length by 10" and taller by 2". My pedal board has some big guys taking up room, so the largest one they had was my choice.

[​IMG]

TXOldRedRocker and lespaul339 like this.