Agile guitars

Discussion in 'Guitars' started by Felipfrom212, May 1, 2014.

1. RiverRatt

RiverRatt Well-Known Member VIP Member

Didn't Alex Lifeson already do that?

blues_n_cues likes this.
  2. blues_n_cues

blues_n_cues Well-Known Member VIP Member

I believe Neil Schon's was first.:hmm:

3. axe4me

axe4me Well-Known Member

:D

I think Gibson should take a good look at the pricing and quality of gear that's make in Asia.
    ..........they probably have anyway.

Agile makes a VERY good cost effective product.:slash:

4. chiliphil1

chiliphil1 Well-Known Member

I am seriously looking at getting a couple of these guitars. They have 2 that I really like, one is the ad-3001, I think. It is an LP style double cutaway and the other is a super strat, string through with ebony board, emg's, and a 27" scale.. The first one is $400 and the second $500.. Maybe one day I will buy them and see whats it's about. The other guitar player in my band had one and he liked it, says he would definitely buy another.

5. RiverRatt

RiverRatt Well-Known Member VIP Member

Not so much the historic thing though. He put the knobs in the wrong place and added a few other personal touches.

6. belleswell

belleswell Well-Known Member

I mentioned on the prior page having 6, one of which I was waiting for when I posted the pics. The pics offered at the Rondo site for Agile guitars are stock pics, and not the actual guitar you'll receive. Kurt has a very lenient return policy if your not satisfied for any reason, including not being happy with the finish.

I should have mentioned in my prior post that I have 32 guitars in my collection including Gibsons, Fenders, Ibanez, Jackson, Martin and others. I started playing in 64' which means I've seen my fair share of guitars, both good and bad. I'm just saying, imo, that these are a great guitars for the cost. Six out of thirtytwo are Agiles.

This one has active EMG pups, neck through, ebony fb, and a finish that was far nicer than the stock pics for this model. Also sounds good to my ears.
    Cheers, J

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]