Ladies and gentlemen, behold Mystery!
Mystery is an amp of my own design, here is the 1x12 combo version.
The preamp is pretty simple with only two 12AX7/ECC83 tubes, and 5 knobs : gain, treble, middle, bass and volume (PPIMV). This is the standard version, the one I use for larger venues...
Here is a Super Lead reissue I just modded :
High gain tones :
Master gain pushed (diode clipping)
Clean tone :
Master gain pulled (no clipping)
PPIMV set to 7 on all three videos.
The cab is a Castle Magic Basketweave Replica Cabinet, loaded with...
*** SOLD *** Restored 1971 MARSHALL 1960B cabinet
- original metal handles
- original logo
- new (vintage correct) baffle and rear panel screws
- new rear panel (15mm 11-ply baltic birch plywood)
- new jack and jack cup
- new (vintage correct) 2BA speaker screws
- new replica...
Here are Rosy's specs :
- japan made body
- canada made neck
- Spertzel auto-lock tuners
- graphtec saddles
- solid steel upgraded tremolo block (for more sustain)
- bespoke brass nut
- on-board boost (made by Castle Made Of Sound)
- Super Switch 5-way selector
- Harmonic Design Super90 neck...
Here are a few tracks I just recorded with my new band, Rose Blue
The guitar is Rosy, a custom made Strat-like :
And the amp is Mystery 18, an 18 watt combo of my own design :
Do hope you like it alright!