Wtb Or Trade = Prs For Vox

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by custom53, Mar 16, 2017.

1. custom53

custom53 Well-Known Member

Want to Buy or Trade For = Looking for a Vox Super Beatle or Beatle.. Or a Vox Buckingham Head and any Vox 4x12 Cabinet.. Preferably a older one like a Vox Soveriegn or Royal Guardsman.. But would still be interested in a VOX AD120VTH small halfstack modeling Amp..

Might even be in the market to trade a PRS CU24 for the VOX Amp if it is one I really want.. The PRS is about $2800+ trade value.

Here is some of the Vox Amps I would love to have.. And one that I did have..!

Vox Super Beatle
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

MY Old Vox Collection which I no longer have..

[​IMG]

Vox Buckingham Head and Vox Soveriegn 4x12 Cabinet..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here is the PRS CU24 with Floyd Rose.. Virtually Unplayed - 2015.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Might consider My Gibson Les Paul Axcess and My Burns Brian May Red Specials..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And or one of my Marshall Head's. JCM2000 DSL 100 Watt..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  2. pedecamp

pedecamp Well-Known Member

Good luck finding those, I'm quite partial to the new AC30 head that's out now, take a look at it and get a couple of the matching cabs to go along with it.

custom53 likes this.
  3. custom53

custom53 Well-Known Member

I remember back in 1975, I had a Vox Viscount.. Looked like a AC30 but it was Solid State. So I was on a mission to get a AC30.. No one had any for sale. Then I saw Queen at a small club here on campus in Columbus, Ohio.. The Agora.. And I walked up to the stage and saw Brain May's 9 AC30's..!!! I was so pissed at him..!!! LOL....!!!!

http://www.queenconcerts.com/detail/live/145/queen-live-05-02-1975-agora-columbus-ohio-usa.html

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/queen/1975/club-agora-columbus-oh-3df715b.html

[​IMG]

pedecamp likes this.