WTB Jcm 2000 dsl 100 for parts

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Mike cooper, Jan 13, 2020 at 9:53 AM.

1. Mike cooper

Mike cooper New Member

Looking to buy a jcm 2000 dsl 100 for parts

2. South Park

South Park Well-Known Member

What is wrong with the amp

3. Gunner64

Gunner64 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Why don't you just figure out which component(s) on the board have failed, that's leaving your red led dimly lit when on the the green channel, and is probably contributing to the popping when changing channels. This is the issue you're trying to remedy, and why you've been looking for the front most board correct?..myself I'd find the root of the problem.

4. Mike cooper

Mike cooper New Member

I’ve tried to find it,I’ve seen online a lot of people have had the same problem with no remedy,I’m not an expert amp guy but have sent it to one with no luck either

5. Mike cooper

Mike cooper New Member

While on the green channel the red channel LED is dimly on too,no channel bleed,can’t figure it out so thought maybe if I can find one with a bad main board like a lot of them do I can compare both,found one forum where a guy replaced a bunch of stuff with no luck and figured/told it was the front board

6. South Park

South Park Well-Known Member

All the power on that board wants to go to ground. If traces are not insulated enough it can leak to ground. Tube amp voltages are high enough to do this. Hang on to that some day some one will make replacement boards for it